• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Skeeter

Uber felon
May have been mentioned earlier but I was revelling in the electric energy.

Steelers sack celebration doing cpr on the field is the most Steelers thing I've ever seen. Fire the whole organization into the sun.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What the hell is that RENFIELD movie lmao

it's KIRKMAN so you better be thankful it's a movie and not a TV show with a great premise that they immediately run into the ground

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Lovie fired. Didn't even have the decency to wait till black Monday.

The Texans are a joke, and they can stay a joke. Lots of people like "Lul LOVIE" but it wasn't like the FO was even gonna give him a real chance. So I honestly love that he took them out pf the first pick.

Ander1345

Illini Kerby Joseph is the only player to pick off Rodgers 3 times in a season.

In some alternate universe where Ron Turner doesn't pull the scholarship offers to Rodgers and Cutler, all 3 could have been Illini.

Ander1345

Oh and because everyone definitely cares..

Fired Texans HC Lovie Smith had recruited Kerby Joseph to Illinois.... as a wide receiver.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm back to hating BAKER after I rooted for him all year and he couldn't come through for me once and beat the lousy ass Seahawks to put the Lions in the playoffs

BUM

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Anybody want to tom bout the crybabby Packer bitch who shoved a trainer and then acted like he dindu nuffin when he got kicked out?

Yeah, that was brain dead. He made a genuine sounding apology this morning, though. Better than the usual ones anyway:

KC2jJoIzxnBH2X-P5FGkgMzkvRf-LI1geV8gFUwtf1I.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That shit was also a huge indictment of the corching staff to me to me since it's the second time he's done it. Nobody got the rookie to realize he shouldn't get ejected over the 10 weeks or whatever since he's done it last? LAFRAUD too busy trimming his facial hair and trying to be friends with everyone

CJ_24

The Packers are very undisciplined. Walker's mistake is part and parcel of that. That's on the coaching staff. Rasul also got an unsportsmanlike for smacking a Lion after he got pushed. Cost GB 3 points

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wonder if he stays in NASHNUL or goes back to college. Going to be an OC somewhere. Miami to get ruined by CRISTOBUM?

Ander1345

Might be best to go to the broadcast booth for a season, then have more options next off season.

Not even sure if there are P5 OC openings.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
slider is hurt most of the time and a midget all of the time. He should go somewhere with a real QB.

How long they gonna call Cowher the coach? Forever? Those dumb nicknames also make me want to kill hisself. That said, I'm okay with 'BOOMER' because it's probably a NICE FIT now.