• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

If the Bengals have to play the Ravens in the WC, it's going to be a coin flip for which team gets the home game. But if the Bengals play the Bills, it's going to be at the Bills' stadium regardless when the Bengals-Bills game would've decided who had home field advantage. The NFL also has rules in place for stuff like this and is just ignoring them

evil1

Meh. Given that this due to cancelling a partially played game because one of the players nearly died on the field, I'm ok with the NFL trying to jerry rig the least imperfect solution.

jdlikewhoa

If the Bengals have to play the Ravens in the WC, it's going to be a coin flip for which team gets the home game. But if the Bengals play the Bills, it's going to be at the Bills' stadium regardless when the Bengals-Bills game would've decided who had home field advantage. The NFL also has rules in place for stuff like this and is just ignoring them

Tee Higgins killed Damar twice. I say give the Bills the benefit on this one.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Meh. Given that this due to cancelling a partially played game because one of the players nearly died on the field, I'm ok with the NFL trying to jerry rig the least imperfect solution.

They already have a solution lol. If this were a Supreme Court case ruining the lives of millions of people, you'd be saying their hands are tied cause RULES ARE RULES