• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Romo really is bad now. Still an improvement over Phil Simms, but that's about the lowest bar possible

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol that was the worst need to score play I've ever seen. Chase didn't even know they were returning and Taylor starts running to the sidelines when the clock ran out 5 seconds ago

Gonna taste @Skeeter tears after that elk steak

bruin

Smoking that Burrowhead pack. Monday Night Meltdown (vs horsefuck) to Luck coming back in the WC down 38-10. Alex Smith went a whole season without throwing a TD pass to a wideout. My cousin throwing up on his chest at Jack Murph when Matt Cassel was out with apendix and the game was over at half. A LB killed his GF then killed himself outside Arrowhead in front of Clark Hunt and Romeo Crennel.

Just enjoying this. Embracing this. Im very happy bros.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Smoking that Burrowhead pack. Monday Night Meltdown (vs horsefuck) to Luck coming back in the WC down 38-10. Alex Smith went a whole season without throwing a TD pass to a wideout. My cousin throwing up on his chest at Jack Murph when Matt Cassel was out with apendix and the game was over at half. A LB killed his GF then killed himself outside Arrowhead in front of Clark Hunt and Romeo Crennel.

Just enjoying this. Embracing this. Im very happy bros.
What did your cousin eat

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Breakfast burrito and popcorn. A 50 yo masseuse from Encinitas proceeded to rub his back while he was half passed out. She had mustard on her mouth from a hot dog, I really remember.

Ah to be 22 again.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
we are rapidly approaching a team that runs an offense entirely based off of drawing penalties.

just get some idiot that underthrows every deep ball and constantly baits defenders into bumping into him as he runs out of bounds

Wolfman21

we are rapidly approaching a team that runs an offense entirely based off of drawing penalties.

just get some idiot that underthrows every deep ball and constantly baits defenders into bumping into him as he runs out of bounds

most deep balls are played this way now anyways, all under the guise of "back shoulder throw". There are pretty much 3 outcomes of a jump ball/back shoulder throw...completion, incompletion, DPI. 2/3 of those are good for the offense. So you've got a 66% chance of a good outcome...thats pretty good odds.