• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
cowboys were better with Cooper rush

dak is a fraud

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
obviously terrible offensive holding call

collinsworth "that's a good call"

coogrfan

Cowboy tears are even sweeter than Trumpkin tears.

giphy.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I agreed until I saw the replay of the official blowing the whistle and waving his arms before he went into the end zone.

CJ_24

Lions and Packers came back from 14 points down in the fourth quarter. Vikings came back from 17 points down with a minute remaining in the third quarter.

Is the NFC North the best division in footbaw?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

LEACH LEACH LEACH LEACH

Such remained the case during Wednesday's SEC coaches teleconference when Leach was asked how he would grade officiating this season.
"That's obviously a ridiculous question," Leach said. "You know that unless I plan to spend some money, but I'll tell you what. You go ahead and mail me a check. I think $30,000 will cover it although I would want to check the market first. You go ahead and mail me the check, and I'll give you one heck of an answer."

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Just checking in to say the Broncos selling the farm only to have the worst offense in the league while GOOD GUY RUSS hucks sammiches and merch is giving me immeasurable joy. I don't know if you indulge in Denver spurts talk @Brick but this year its

magnifique.gif

Brick

oh I fucking hate the broncos. had no opinion about them before. fans entitled af.

I like ROCKIES just to have a team but the SELL DA TEAM people who can't enjoy watching baseball cause their team isn't good is great entertainment.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
oh I fucking hate the broncos. had no opinion about them before. fans entitled af.

I like ROCKIES just to have a team but the SELL DA TEAM people who can't enjoy watching baseball cause their team isn't good is great entertainment.

My dad was a big Orange Crush guy from his CSU days so I was very open to cheering for them on some level but the entitlement just reminded me too much of UNC fans. If they lose to the Raiders and Panthers pretty sure Hacksy is getting lynched

Rockies are a joke but us party deck nihilists enable this shit let’s be real