• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Watson not indicted:

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Ok, Watson has a no-trade clause. So he can essentially pick where he wants to go. What if he selects one team, and they don’t meet Houston’s trade demands? What’s the alternative? Pay him $35m to ride the pine again? Release him for nothing in return? Seems like he’s holding all the cards here.

And why would he want to go to a team that has to send 3 first-rounders to get him in the first place? It’s to his benefit that the team that picks him up give up as little as possible. IDK, I’m probably missing something here.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
i-told-you-i-knew-it.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm probably forgetting some real BUMS, but Kirk is definitely going to go down when he finally retires as the most overpaid QB in history. Does he have a single playoff win?

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Looks like he started 2 playoff games in 2019. They beat the AINTS in the wild card round, and then lost to the 49ers, and the 49ers went to the SUPERB OWL and lost to the CHEFS