• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The World Cup Thread

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I remember Qatar was in PS1 FIFA (I think it was that console) and they were soooo terrible. Like the goalie would dive the wrong way on very soft shots, they lost the ball at every contact, and just generally couldn't complete a pass or get past midfield. Looks like art imitates life, lol

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I remember Qatar on FIFA International Soccer on the Genesis with the isometric view. Worst team in the game, obviously.

I loved that game. Yes, Qatar was the worst team in that game, by a wide margin, lol. They were rated like a 1 or 2 (out of 10) on all their metrics, IIRC.

They also had that "World All Star Team" which was very fun to play with.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this game has zero atmosphere. Feels like a no stakes friendly

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Is the streaming feed not loading for anyone else? The games this morning worked fine but now it's not loading for me.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Is the streaming feed not loading for anyone else? The games this morning worked fine but now it's not loading for me.
Went to the Spanish verison on Peacock and that's working great. Couldn't get the Fox feed to load.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wales has about as much interest in doing anything as your typical central american opponent. At least they aren't falling over as much.