• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The World Cup Thread

CJ_24

To be honest I think Europeans have a different attitude to fireworks than Americans. London has been cleaned up a bit from it now, but a few years ago it wasn't uncommon to get stuck in an ally or somewhere with people firing rockets at each other around November. I remember one time watching a kid on a bike doing wheelies with a 50 rocket cake firing off his shoulder.
Let me introduce you to certain groups of "youths" in Minneapolis

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Actually pulling for Argentina now. They've been far the better side and Deschamps tactics are as loathsome as they were versus Ingerland.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Argentina are dominating, but I get the feeling that they can't keep up this furious pace all game and then France will get even like the Dutch did.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Argentina are dominating, but I get the feeling that they can't keep up this furious pace all game and then France will get even like the Dutch did.

To be fair it looks like France are below full fitness because of that virus they caught so highly unlikely they're going to have the energy for a massive comeback.