• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

Brick

maehl made so many great catches/plays even if you take the SHAMPSHIP away. thomas 2 maehl the GOAT OREFON ANGLE combo.

demetrius williams and jaison williams? lol. replace with mclemore an hartley or PAT JOHNSON.

Last edited:

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
That’s a shame, even a big international company like that is feeling the effects of inflation and the economy, they’ve probably had to cut back on their sponsorships abroad with all of those Australian Rules Football teams to support.

digs

sun of nothing

Is there a more pathetic PROGRUM?

SMALL DICK ENERGY

maehl made so many great catches/plays even if you take the SHAMPSHIP away. thomas 2 maehl the GOAT OREFON ANGLE combo.

demetrius williams and jaison williams? lol. replace with mclemore an hartley or PAT JOHNSON.

Maehl pwnt the sundevils in real life and ncaa so many times I still have nightmares, barely remember the rest of these DANGEROUS wrs

Brick

Maehl pwnt the sundevils in real life and ncaa so many times I still have nightmares, barely remember the rest of these DANGEROUS wrs
that's because there aren't many gr8 receivers. haha. NEMEC on twitter blocked me right after i mocked him touting the CROOTIN TRADITION at wr being established under CRISTOBUM.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
@Lloyd Carr’s grandson commits to Notre Dame. Hope he doesn’t believe in lizard people like his Paw Paw!

The Walmart Wolverines are in full riot and tiki torch mode off this commitment. "Lloyd is trying to ruin the program again!"

Fuck off. His grandson doesn't owe the university anything.

Brick

got PHIL STEELE digital. am disappoint he a CROOTIN simp now. think aTm gonna win the shampship and have one hurdle. lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
FVAHeAiVUAA-7f4

HERM

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Lmao even Alabama turns the ball over wtf does that even mean?

If you think Herm runs a chaotic ship you hope fails, then just say that. But singling them out for being inconsistent and turning the ball over is just not unique to ASU lol.

Also Todd Graham was employed up until what, last year? And it took a seismic effort to remove him?

Why are people surprised that Herm has a job? UConn just hired Jim Mora Jr. and we kept Lovie on after losing 63-0 to Iowa in year 3. College Football is crazy, embrace it.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Lovie has to be the reincarnation Lou Ford. That’s the only explanation for him continuing to get corching jobs.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

All these CROOTIN dweebs saw Saban say winning a title ruined a week of recruiting for him and act the same way when they’re not even corches. They’re like the guys who play NCAA who say CROOTIN IS MA’FAVORITE PART OF DA GAME but in real life