• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 8 Thread - Spiderwebs

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Fleck definitely trying to abandon ship to any decent JERB he can get after this season. This team without Ibrahim will be a dumpster fire.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
53697461.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Footlong corn dogs are haute cuisine in extraterrestrial Texas

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
TCU/KSU is amazing.

to think of all the chuds getting lathered up to watch Fraudgers throw 15 worm burners tomorrow...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
tcu playbook reduced to Unga bunga playground shit on 3rd and 2 and 4th and 1 lol

their OC to be poached by NFL team asap

bruin

Btw, can’t wait for when Oregon drops two out of the last three to end to the year and it’s a UCLA-Utah rematch in the pac-12 title game bros. Prehm and Crepea begin to doubt LANNING’S late season switch.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How hard is Narduzzi gonna cum tonight after his team only scores 10 points in an ACC game

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
slovis gets absolutely dump trucked every other play. There's no way this is a fucking coincidence. Slower release than The Flash

Brick

yeah i quit oregon twitter until the final 3 week downfall. i just can't. it gonna be great. still going to oregon @ lolorado tho.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m not saying that it’s impossible that the ducks lose to Washington or Utah but those games are also home games FYI. If anything they’ll lose to da beavs in a weird turnover after the pac 12 refs mistakenly call a forward pass a lateral or something.

pac 12 shampionship is a neutral site game. They could poop their pants then.