• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 7 Thread - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

coogrfan

FANTASTIC FINISH ALERT: Memphis trails ECU 30-23. The Tigers have the ball at the Pirate 23 with 1 minute remaining.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
pretty sure Addison just snapped his Achilles. yuck

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
ND with a 6 yard pattern on 4th and 8. amazing haha

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I really need a gif of that UK lineman flopping

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

tumblr_nbt4v1AW281rge9rdo1_400.gif

Brick

this utah/usc offensive drive here might be the fucking sloppiest i have ever seen. like 5 penalties. taking forever.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
so many flags in this usc Utah game. refs, accountable to nobody, making theirselfs the stars yet again

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
What a day. These games are nuts. College football regular season shits soooo hard on the nfl regular season. Is it even the same sport?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
they have 0 talent on offense. BK knew what he was doing leaving, even if he is a prick

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
How does Notre Dame have no talent on offense, doe? It's ND, not Northern Illinois

REES called a decent game against Iowa State and Klimpson two years ago; otherwise, he's seemed like a complete NASHNUL level BUM. Maybe if HERM gets another jerb through nepotism again he can hire him as his OC

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Announcers talking about fun Air Force is to watch and they've literally run FB dive like 15 plays in a row

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I hope I never have to watch Notre Dame football again too.... only difference between me and that guy is that guy is tuning in next game 100% because football fans are weak and like high blood pressure.