• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 4 Thread - One Thing Leads to Another

Brick

i feel much worse for pwnstrong than van dyke now. 19/38 for 138 yards. GEEZ. he was amazing last year and has the same top 3 receivers from last year back. and also last year uva had maybe the worst power five defense. what the fuck is going on over there? elliott must be one of the biggest CHUDS ever. i mean just look at this.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
i feel much worse for pwnstrong than van dyke now. 19/38 for 138 yards. GEEZ. he was amazing last year and has the same top 3 receivers from last year back. and also last year uva had maybe the worst power five defense. what the fuck is going on over there? elliott must be one of the biggest CHUDS ever. i mean just look at this.

View attachment 25794

VPXaObP.png

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Gonna be BIG FUN shooting from the sidelines at Neyland during the FUNtucky game. Assuming the Tennessee Hype Train doesn’t crash and burn tonight might finally be a non-sad college foozbawl season at the G&J household. CHOKIES won’t even get to lose in the Military Industrial Complex Bowl but you can’t get it all.

Brick

Gonna be BIG FUN shooting from the sidelines at Neyland during the FUNtucky game. Assuming the Tennessee Hype Train doesn’t crash and burn tonight might finally be a non-sad college foozbawl season at the G&J household. CHOKIES won’t even get to lose in the Military Industrial Complex Bowl but you can’t get it all.
they doing a sideline chairty event for cucks and chucklefuxx?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni

View attachment 25794

There is a UVA man I work with and I axed him and he says the entire offensive line was replaced? Last year was all 5th year seniors? I don't care enough to verfiy this but I care enough about you to relay this anecdote from a coworker who watches the Cavelier sports closely.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
they doing a sideline chairty event for cucks and chucklefuxx?

Nah, that would be too purrfect for me and this timeline. My bro-in-law works for the Haslam’s and gets some primo access to Vols events as a jerb perk. He cashed in a favor for me to get me a press pass since he doesn’t care for sports.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Gus let's us know that LOCKSLEE is a Baltimo...er, DMV guy. "That DMV area"

Now he says "DC FOLKS< DC MARYLAND VIRGINIA, I Finally get it."

Van Pelt sits back and smirks

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I haven’t watched the picks in a long time but that was worst I’ve ever seen. They just rushed through it and the crowd was dead. Should have gotten Dolly Parton

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi

View attachment 25794
Robert Anae pWnzZz

How TF is Boise this bad now? And how is Bockmeier still the QB?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This KLIMPSON QB lol. Could’ve run for 5 yards and the first easily there and he throws a contested ball 25 yards downfield