• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 3 Thread - My Hero

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That throw almost bounced.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Who is this Miami OC. NASHNUL gonna poach him. Bunch of stupid ass play calls. Good lawd.

CJ_24

The football gods are trying to tell us something. Losing to A&M would trigger a Santeria curse

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You know they're gonna run it and let them get 12 yards anyway. Come tf on

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They let 3 seconds go before calling that timeout!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Van Donk and thése 5 yard routes lol. You gotta take a fucking chance man

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Incredibly poor coaching and worse catching.

CJ_24

Coaching sucked. Van Dyke sucked. Defense was good. Hex is on the season for losing to A&M. One out of four ain't bad

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"the receivers aren't mature enough"

To catch the ball?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Lots of improvements - both lines, defense was so much better I’m shocked, really gave us a chance. TVD was garb. Offense was garb but doesn’t excuse TVD. Game management was coward index level.

Both teams probably 8-4 Type teams.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
My struggle is not being able to figure out what show my toddler is telling me to put on the TV. I have 4 years of eligibility and I'd like to play 3rd string quarterback.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I apologize to all of Nutopia. M'Cougs didn't show up for the game. I was embarrassed at the Baylor game when m'team got pushed around. This was a whole nother level. Very hard to watch.

If BYU had won, Nutopians would have been regaled with shared Tweets of the wailing from the PNW with the Tweets also typed out in the same post. Instead, we'll be regaled with Tweets (with the same sentences also typed out for us in the same post) of the resurgence of the Ducks, the superiority of Nix, and the up-swing of the PAC10.

I am so sorry, everyone. I feel like I got punched in the nuts when I should feel like clapping.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I apologize to all of Nutopia. M'Cougs didn't show up for the game. I was embarrassed at the Baylor game when m'team got pushed around. This was a whole nother level. Very hard to watch.

If BYU had won, Nutopians would have been regaled with shared Tweets of the wailing from the PNW with the Tweets also typed out in the same post. Instead, we'll be regaled with Tweets (with the same sentences also typed out for us in the same post) of the resurgence of the Ducks, the superiority of Nix, and the up-swing of the PAC10.

I am so sorry, everyone. I feel like I got punched in the nuts when I should feel like clapping.

Instead, we'll be regaled with Tweets (with the same sentences also typed out for us in the same post)

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Nutopia:

6ttnwf.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Gifs only.