• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 2 Thread - This Must be the Place

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Not a great day for the big ten west. Minnesota is sleepwalking to the annual lose to Ohio State by 55 big ten championship

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
You’ve been…. Thunderstruck! blaring as Georgia southern bout to go up 42-35 lol. They trying so hard.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Hahaha Arizona QB avoids getting his head taken off by some matrix dodging two tacklers and then just gifts the ball to MSU. What a comical play.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Hahaha Arizona QB avoids getting his head taken off by some matrix dodging two tacklers and then just gifts the ball to MSU. What a comical play.

Also gifts them 15 yards with an illegal block (???) on the return. I'm sure the sickos account will have a nice gif up shortly.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Hay biotches. Boy does Nebby suck. Trav has to pull the plug on the Frosty experiment. And do it tomorrow. Fuck that buyout. You want to salvage anything of a season. Blow the shit up now. Make Mr Whipple and Mickey co interims. Then unleash hell and fire on Boomer Sooner and go from there.

Beer is gud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk