• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 2 Thread - This Must be the Place

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Doesn't that imply they are asleep? At 945pm on a Saturday

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Prehm is all the utopia idiots from the mid-late 2000s that wrote every essay about football only he never stopped despite GETTING Cs

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The housewarming anecdote from last night really gives you a look into what it would be like to have a conversation with him. He's probably a one upper but he does it with totally mundane things that nobody cares about

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
BYU cheating on the fg

The guy doesn't even have a blue check mark. Whatever.

I love that a game where multiple times it was so loud when there was an audible you could see the Baylor OL ask the guy next to them what the call was. But a kicker heard a guy clap from 10 yards away and made him miss. Sure.

Did this guy also point out when the Baylor player chop blocked the BYU OL when Hall caught the TD pass? I can actually show video of that if you want. BYU got called for that penalty twice. So I'm sure this non-biased person also pointed that out too, right? Right?

Thanks for watching the BYU game and thinking of me, doe.

Last edited:

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Frost Melted. Mickey Joseph interim. Holy shit it happened.

fae6ef3800832a45153784c4f54ddc64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The guy doesn't even have a blue check mark. Whatever.

I love that a game where multiple times it was so loud when there was an audible you could see the Baylor OL ask the guy next to them what the call was. But a kick heard a guy clap from 10 yards away and made him miss. Sure.

Did this guy also point out when they Baylor player chop blocked the BYU OL when Hall caught the TD pass? I can actually show video of that if you want. BYU got called for that penalty twice. So I'm sure this non-biased person also pointed that out too, right? Right?

Thanks for watching the BYU game and thinking of me, doe.

The kicker probably missed because of all the racial slurs BYU fans were yelling

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Huskers really think that they'll coast on talent alone this season? Why would they just burn like 7.5 million dollars unless they think their season will be saved by a interim coach whose only Hc experience came at the NAIA level....???

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
The real prodigal son has returned. Scott was just a wolf in sheep's clothing. Mickey Joseph for life.

Call up Urban or Nick Saban or whoever. The top flight guys will leave us on read but Trev Alberts should pretend like he tried to get them and then settle for a program builder at a G5 or left behind program. Leipold or Whittinham or Campbell or Ted Lassso. Fuck it let Mickey audition for this season. Nebby is still capable of fielding a team that can regularly contend for the Big Ten west in it's current iteration.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I’m trying to remember did trev and frost play together ever or was trev early on with tommie Frazier?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The real prodigal son has returned. Scott was just a wolf in sheep's clothing. Mickey Joseph for life.

Call up Urban or Nick Saban or whoever. The top flight guys will leave us on read but Trev Alberts should pretend like he tried to get them and then settle for a program builder at a G5 or left behind program. Leipold or Whittinham or Campbell or Ted Lassso. Fuck it let Mickey audition for this season. Nebby is still capable of fielding a team that can regularly contend for the Big Ten west in it's current iteration.
WELCOME CORCH SABAN!

IMO I'd go after McVay though.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Didn’t @kella post an article titled something to the effect of “Not now, Mr. President, college football is on?”
I've tried to reference that a couple times and @kella never bites :laughing:

Take half a day off of shitposting and come to find I'm being thrown under the bus!

lol, I probably did something like this and I'm sure it was idiotic and "cringe" to the max

thankfully I had the minimal sense to not try and turn this into a career and parade my buffoonery around with minimally literate, impossibly uninteresting lobotomized football-related twitter takes. Prehm is that "what's your favorite golf course world widE? mine is my home course" guy haha. Corny ass motherfucker.

I doubt being a prolific twitter moron is very lucrative either

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This has been an amazing first 2 weeks. Looking forward to a bunch of 20-19 nfl games tomorrow!

I mean, it wasn't hard to predict but lol. If anything I'm surprised at how relatively entertaining some of these were but mostly entirely due to total special teams incompetence.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
In my effort to be a fair-minded fan, I watched footage of the "clap" again. I'd been watching the wrong kick. So it's the kick in OT. I did see a BYU player clap. The ref was right next to him. The ref looked at him, grabbed the flag, and didn't throw it. I can only guess it was because no one moved and the ball didn't snap for 2-3 more seconds. Personally, I think the flag should have been thrown anyway. Not sure why he didn't throw it. It would have made it 4th and 5 and the kick still would have been wide right. I hope the coaches get on this player about it and he doesn't do it again.

I can't believe I live in a day and age where Nutopia has gone from hating BYU for a nut punch to hating BYU for a clap. What a country!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
In my effort to be a fair-minded fan, I watched footage of the "clap" again. I'd been watching the wrong kick. So it's the kick in OT. I did see a BYU player clap. The ref was right next to him. The ref looked at him, grabbed the flag, and didn't throw it. I can only guess it was because no one moved and the ball didn't snap for 2-3 more seconds. Personally, I think the flag should have been thrown anyway. Not sure why he didn't throw it. It would have made it 4th and 5 and the kick still would have been wide right. I hope the coaches get on this player about it and he doesn't do it again.

I can't believe I live in a day and age where Nutopia has gone from hating BYU for a nut punch to hating BYU for a clap. What a country!

The kicker did start moving though.

TBH, the clap is probably significantly less dirty than nut punching, so they're improving.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
The kicker did start moving though.

TBH, the clap is probably significantly less dirty than nut punching, so they're improving.

You are correct that he moved when the clap happened. But you are wrong that the clap caused his movement. The exact moment of the clap is the moment the kicker stopped looking at the goal posts and put his head down and settled in for his kicking motion. I am more than willing to share a link to byutv.org and the exact moment of the kick if you want to watch it. I'm being transparent here. Then again, if the clap had been flagged then the kicker would have kicked it right down the middle so what do I know? I'm just a homer fan.