• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 12 Thread - I've Got a Feeling

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Can’t wait for him to shit the game away with a terrible mistake that he was making 5 years ago

CandidCourteousChamois-size_restricted.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I kinda miss getting really pissed watching ROD call LEACH games and listening to his complete inability to understand or like anything that isn't a HARD NOSED offense

Brick

man this game gon be FUN af. pac12 after dark with rod too. dont get better than this FOLX.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Bryson Shaw starting for USC cracks me up. He was an absolute mess for OSU last year and into the spring. Was the first guy Knowles cut when he got there.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Can’t wait for him to shit the game away with a terrible mistake that he was making 5 years ago