• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 12 Thread - I've Got a Feeling

Brick

nix was neither an efficient nor accurate passer for 3 years. now all of a sudden he is both. i guess he just recently got to oregon and avoiding sacks just became a skill that clicked for him at the right time. he figured it out.

Mame YO

slings rocks
it's not hard to make a distinction between 3 and 39 sacks.
You seem reel focused on this lol. You’re now reduced to arguing that a past Oregon QB is better than its current QB as a means of trashing Nix/Oregon and/or trolling me. I never said Vernon Adams was bad. They’re both good, actually. Thanks for agreeing that Oregon is good all the time with all the great college QBs. :thumbsup:

Brick

i accept your concession. so who are they gonna lose to? usc or beavs? you get a shot to be right.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
OSU always seems to blow the doors off Oregon in Corvallis if their SQUAD is even slightly conparable

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I seriously hate tn fans so much. If I didn’t love the team, I would stop being a fan just so I’m not associated with them.

These fucking assholes go from professional victims to cocky assholes in a matter of months and come up with the dumbest shit ever.

You know they aren’t a true tn fan if they are cocky. We been through too much the last 20 years to ever be cocky

Brick

I seriously hate tn fans so much. If I didn’t love the team, I would stop being a fan just so I’m not associated with them.

These fucking assholes go from professional victims to cocky assholes in a matter of months and come up with the dumbest shit ever.

You know they aren’t a true tn fan if they are cocky. We been through too much the last 20 years to ever be cocky
twitter ruined all fanbases. they sound like oregon chuds.