• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 11 Thread - November Rain

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
why are all these fans in down jackets wtf

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Cadillac just prayed so hard that it injured A chain

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Schwartz may be dense but he's the least reprehensible of the four horseman of a bit confused Oregon twitter

Mame YO

slings rocks
I mean, only like 30 different things had to go In WARSHINGTON’s favor to get the upset. Oregon sucks, obviously.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Lol no. Cmon mang. Warshington had key matchup advantages (namely, the short/intermediate passing game that attacked the OLB/DBs that I’ve been complaining about all season), and they had a lot of luck. There wasn’t a single moment as I was watching that game when I thought to myself “WARSHINGTON is a better team” and if you thought that you’re insane. They put together probably their best game of the season while the ducks top to bottom did everything they could to give it away lol.

and again, Washington did what I thought UCLA would do. The reason I didn’t believe Washington could do it is because their team overall just isn’t very good. I guess where I was wrong was assuming more consistency out of Oregon. This is like a Cal or WSU type upset where you know it’s an upset and it’s annoying to be on the wrong end of it, but it’s college football. This is not a Stanford type situation when Oregon and Stanford were the top teams in the conference for half a decade.

Oregon lost and they deserved to lose based on their play, but put these teams in a sim and run it 1000 times and Oregon is the solid favorite. Saying that Washington is the better team is just wrong. Sorry.

I’m going to resist the urge to sperg any further on this. At least the ducks will get a chance to stomp michigan rather than lose in the playoffs, round 1 to Georgia.

Mame YO

slings rocks
cool. looking forward to hearing about how they're better than the next team they lose to.
Look, there is such a thing as nuance. We all know that sometimes really good teams lose to teams that don’t match them but maybe have a few key matchups they can exploit, some luck, etc. it’s called an upset for a reason. I’m not excusing the loss or anything like that. They lost. They’re still the better team and frankly that isn’t even controversial. Idk why you’re goading me into explaining this to you.

Mame YO

slings rocks
in the event that Oregon lost to Utah, I wouldn’t call that an upset. WARSHINGTON is an upset. That’s all I’m saying. Byeeeee

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I wasn’t watching carefully but Penix threw an INT from the one yard line when they could have punched it in and Washington made a couple other dumb mistakes. Saying that everything went Washington’s way is crazy, I thought they were throwing it lol.