• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: The Bowl Game Thread - Changes

bruin

Dante Moore, # 1 QB in the nation out of Detroit is visiting UCLA this weekend. Oregon commit. Someone @ PREHM

Mame YO

slings rocks
Dante Moore, # 1 QB in the nation out of Detroit is visiting UCLA this weekend. Oregon commit. Someone @ PREHM
This is interesting. All the SOURCEZ said that he and many other recruits reaffirmed their commitments to each other via group chat when dilly left. Maybe the pitch is that he could start as a true freshman at UCLA? Oh well, can’t control it so it isn’t worth stressing about. It’s worth keeping an eye on though… if Moore doesn’t commit Oregon’s QB cupboard is BARE AF.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
following recruiting is such a shit show lol

It also matters a lot less now with the transfer portal. I think what has surprised me most is that guys who are established starters on a team are transferring almost as often as the supposedly disgruntled guys who didn't want to ride the bench.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Even the undrafted FAs are now skipping bowl games

Yeah idk with NIL you make more guaranteed than you in 3 years as a UDFA, kinda makes me think sitting out of games is dumb now for anyone not guaranteed 1st round.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah idk with NIL you make more guaranteed than you in 3 years as a UDFA, kinda makes me think sitting out of games is dumb now for anyone not guaranteed 1st round.
That may be true at big-time programs (I’m not sure, but it might be), but I don’t think it’s true for Purdue.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah tennessee has already had pretty much any of their players with nfl chances opt out. I totally get it, but damn. That game is gonna suck.

Mame YO

slings rocks
it would be nice if they fixed the schedule one way or another so that the transfers/corch carousel/nfl draft doesn't interfere with the postseason. Keep it all, just make it so that it all happens after the bowls/playoffs. They'd probably have to pack more bowl games into a shorter window of time, but I am here for it. Give me like 4 games to choose from every night for 2 weeks straight.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Pitt going back to their Tony Dorsett-era uniforms was the right move.

Juicy just needs to go back to the Clarendon font.

bruin

So much of recruiting at this time of year is about keeping your top talent home while flipping other teams' top talent.

Brick

geez who is gonna hire this incarnate word corch. had cam ward last year and this dude throwing for 60 tds this year. lmao

Lightningwar

Administrator
North Texas hired the HC for Incarnate Word. I have no idea how NDSU pulled this one off. Half the defense out due to injury, down 16-0 in the first qtr, and a QB that isnt upto snuff.

Brick

lol GJ Kinne is the corch. lots of good young corches these days who grew up watching non trog offenses. no coincidence.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, Eric Morris was the OC last year (LEACH) and he and WARD have been pretty much BUMS for WAZZU