• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Championship Saturday Thread - Don’t Look Back In Anger

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I can understand being outclassed by Georgia. I can’t understand getting to 1st and Goal and giving up a TD on a blocked FG.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
You can say whatever you want but no data you show me will make up for starting 5 yards back when you need 6”. Not to mention your running back can’t get forward momentum the same way he would running ahead for an under center handoff. And a qb sneak is out of the question.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Only way I run shotgun on short yardage like that if I’m the corch is if I have Darren McFadden with Felix jones running by on a jet sweep action.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
giving up 50 pints in 3 quarters, SEC defenses are just better because of political conservatism

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I am so ready for crying Michigan fans. Come on Purdont

Why? Michigan is #2 no matter what happens in this game after TCU and USC shit the bed. The only thing a Michigan loss does is knock PSU out of the Rose Bowl.

Brick

committee has the obvious solution and they gonna ignore it. 4 teams have fewer than 2 losses. put them in.