• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Championship Saturday Thread - Don’t Look Back In Anger

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Nah, gotta give it to SYSTEM QB because he barely made it through the season with only one Biletnikoff winner

digs

sun of nothing
How many SEC teams can we fit in da playoff
will-smith.gif

bruin

Hoping this goes to 3 OT’s and we have a two point off for the LOL’s and more CFB embrace the pageantry vs Soccer is boring WC editions!!!!!

Wolfman21

most uninspired last two calls i've seen since NC State lost in OT in the horseshoe on two QB sneaks and a hb handoff from the 5 yd line with Philip Rivers as QB.

Mame YO

slings rocks
if only the ducks didn’t meltdown rofl I am
Sorry I couldn’t save us from da sec it’s all my fault I will go into exile now

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Girls, notorious good football throwers. If that’s misogynistic, fine. I’ll own it.

My coed flag football team won every SHIP for 5 years because our QB was the illegitimate daughter of John Elway (girls had to be involved in at least every other play, which meant we were never limited like teams with male QBs). She could throw a full size football well enough, but in the coed league we used a middle school size footbaw and she could throw 60 yard DIMES to the fast TWINKS on the team. We pretty much just ran one play: All the fast twinks ran VERTS and the lesbian WRs ran crossing routes underneath while I snapped the ball. Most teams didn't respect her arm until they got beat over the top on the first 3 plays. Then once they respected the VERTS, all the lesbians were open underneath to catch and run with it. I was mostly there because I could snap well and was friends with all the lesbians who lead us to victory.