• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 7 Thread - Peg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Only 3 players in the backfield on that spike and refs left them get away with it

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This dude has the worst accuracy imaginable, I want him to transfer to Mississippi State to see Leach murder him

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why is the band blaring Rocky top after that total dumpster fire of an ending in every respect

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I love how these announcers keep emphasizing “right through his hands” as if that throw weren’t five feet over his head and behind him

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Also maybe put some of the blame on the guy who started running with no time left and ran out of bounds a full 10 yards short

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Not only did he run it, he ran out of bounds lol. Just cut him. He never needs to play again.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Gilmore on a Utah rushing td

"no person could get to him"

Technically true but what a strange way to phrase it. Such a fucking weirdo

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm cackling at CSU actually looking good after losing to fucking Vanderbilt and DII JACKRABBIT STATE. If they could have unfucked hisselfs in those first two games they'd be ranked thanks to a QUALITY LOSS AGAINST ELITE IOWA!

They'll prolly finish with 4 wins.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Lmao at some kid yelling, “FUCK YOU LANE KIFFIN FUCK YOU”

Reminds me of

FCWSXCE_d.webp

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Utah runs Stick or runs it up the middle and they're killing ASU lol

Probably ASU is corched by a BOOMER that hasn't paid attention to any developments in football since 1975

digs

sun of nothing
Thought if I homered hard enough the progrum wouldn't be the progrum.

Think Joseph Smith was on to something cause the Devil's sure can't do shit in Utah