• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 7 Thread - Peg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
not-for-me-mate-liam-gallagher.gif

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Well, I want to die. That was pretty much Arizona's last chance to win this year. Unless Fisch pulls a horseshoe out of his ass, we're going winless this year.

There are chodes out there who are calling for his head like he could've done shit with the mess Sumlin left us in. Some meathead actually suggested we fire Fisch and try to get Orgeron.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Well, I want to die. That was pretty much Arizona's last chance to win this year. Unless Fisch pulls a horseshoe out of his ass, we're going winless this year.

There are chodes out there who are calling for his head like he could've done shit with the mess Sumlin left us in. Some meathead actually suggested we fire Fisch and try to get Orgeron.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

I might try to get to the UofA - USC game this year on the 30th.

I'll be rooting for the meteor to take out both programs and me along with it.

Renegade

Charge on!
ex-corch tanked our CROOTIN'

that's a new one!

CUPBOARD BARE CUPBOARD BARE

One of Heupel/Randy Shannon’s shit DL recruits just transferred to…checks notes

Mount Marty University, some 1000 student NAIA school in rural western South Dakota. Hope the stage coach gets him there safe from the varmints in those wilds.