• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 5 Thread - Easy Lover

bruin

She's the kind of girl you dream of
Dream of keeping hold of
You'd better forget it
You'll never get it

Summer has turned into Fall. Leaves are brown and baddies are in their UGGS. It's WEEK 5 and COLLEGE GAMEDAY is heading to Athens for Georgia against Arkansas. Easy Lover, inspired by jams of this Summer. Also, maybe Lasso? I'll never tell..... October is here. SpOOKY. Cheers, HERmanos.

Notable matchups:
#5 Iowa at Maryland, 5:00 PT - FS1 (Friday)
#8 Arkansas at #2 Georgia, 9:00 AM PT - ESPN
#14 Michigan at Wisconsin, 9:00 AM PT - FOX
#7 Cincinnati at #9 Notre Dame, 11:30 AM PT - NBC
#12 Ole Miss at #1 Alabama, 12:30 PT - CBS
#3 Oregon at Stanford, 12:30 PT - ABC
#6 Oklahoma at Kansas State, 12:30 PT -FOX
Indiana at #4 Penn State, 4:30 PT - ABC
Arizona State at #20 UCLA, 7:30 PT - FS1
#18 Fresno State at Hawaii, 8:00 PT - CBSSportsNet

hqdefault.jpg

dvzkfnkqdavz.jpg

81UQWaxlQWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

FAPNWlVWUAEdjrT

li1sci76oa641.jpg

digs

sun of nothing
would be going to LOS ANGELES and diving into a facefull of covid ass w/ bruin pre\post game this weekend b\c im sure this is one mask we can agree on wearing

but instead playing a show friday, getting hammered to watch the game saturday and driving to LAS VEGAS to play WSOP with a friend of mine sunday-wednesday.

Last edited:

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Honestly a decent chance. Wisconsin offense has looked absolutely dreadful. Mertz put all his potential in to opening week 2020 and now it just seems like the prototypical warm body QB hand it off to the running back Wisconsin offsense.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
God I miss John L. Smith.

Michigan is going to get boatraced by Wisconsin. I wouldn't be surprised if Michigan is under 150 yards in the game. Maybe they'll pull something out of their ass.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
The OL is going to have to get a lot better in a very short amount of time for OU to continue their post-Texas game success. K-State will give them all they can handle and more.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can we start calling walk ons what they really are, free labor.