• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 4 Thread - Atomic

Brick

"the stadium emptied as i descended from the press box to the first row of the coliseum behind the beaver bench. the section guard stood back. no ticket validation necessary. premium seats. nearby in the staples center, jack nicholsen has the same view of his lakers, doesn't he?"

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Oh, cool, KARL DORRELL FOOTBALL managed a whole 67 yards passing!

liam2.gif

Plotty

Tath Meacher
nebraska lol

In typical lolbrasky style, found a way to snatch losing from the jaws of victory.

It’s offensive line, once revered, is absolutely dog shit. Greg Austin has got to go.

Punt coverage was glorious. Punt left and cover right? Riiigghhttt.

Send everyone except chinander packing. He’s the lone half competent corch it has.

I’m so glad I gave up that shit

Micdrop.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Did PETROS really compare this Oregon State drive to HARBAUGH and TOBY GERHERT’S run (what’s ur deal on them?

Oregon state hasn’t won at the coliseum since 1960?

FIGHT ON

Th hottest ring of Hell is reserved for traitors like Petros.

But just looking like Petros is punishment enough.

Man this SC team is just reely, reely bad. Even during the seasons where they actually had a losing record, they didn't routinely get blown off their own home field by the likes of Stanford and OSU. Neither of those teams will be Top 25 or contend for the conference crown, but they made SC look like a frosh/soph high school team.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Crazy that Colorado hired Karl Dorrell. Last time the guy was a head coach, he sucked it up for a conference rival , and that was probably over a decade ago. Now that I type that out, that is basically what happpened with Coach O, but still, 63 total yards vs. Minnesota, followed by 67 yards passing (and 250 total yards) vs. ASU? Yikes.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
K' Vaughan Pope getting dunked on by anyone under the sun when there's entire teams who can't be bother to show up and play football.

bruin

Crazy that Colorado hired Karl Dorrell. Last time the guy was a head coach, he sucked it up for a conference rival , and that was probably over a decade ago. Now that I type that out, that is basically what happpened with Coach O, but still, 63 total yards vs. Minnesota, followed by 67 yards passing (and 250 total yards) vs. ASU? Yikes.

I gotta think they panicked. Mel tucker got out of dodge a couple weeks before Rona really took off out here. People just kinda forgot about that. Colorado shouldn’t be this bad, but then again Embree happened too (who just happened to coach under Karl at UCLA.)