• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 2 Thread - Blinded by the Light

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Miami is very not good.

Lashlee has run up the middle for 0 yards in 2nd and 13 situations that he's getting booed every time he calls a dive or QB draw lol. What a crap show

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Dat Aussie punter won the fucking game

Pearson stay on your goddamn feet and we win

Plenty of opps to be had. Brutal.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Michigan is gonna take a run at losing this huh

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
2d28645f805c4e31f12cd811a573b12b.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The fuck is this usc punt returner wearing

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
"They hate Texas more than they like themselves."

This is true for both Arkansas and Oklahoma. Of course, if I had to reside permanently in either of those two states I'd probably feel the same way.
lmao the "THEY HATE US CAUSE THEY ANUS" argument coming from Texas in this day and age.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Wow usc what happened?

You mean "what happened for the past 5+ years?"

Yeah, we suck ass. Helton is a shit HC. Graham Harrell is a shit OC. To Orlano (because there's no d in his name) is a shit DC.

Kedon Slovis looked great as a frosh, he now looks worse than any starting USC QB in recent memory. Probably have to go back to John Fox and Mike Van Raaphorst to find worse starting USC QBs.

The shit thing is though, Helton will string enough decent victories against the WSUs and Oregon States and Arizonas to probably wind up 8-4ish and keep his jerb, making everyone who hates USC very, very happy.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Nebraska played pretty solid, think we could compete in the MAC. Illinois loss is looking worse by the minute. Looking at the schedule there's a good chance that was the last win for the season. Oklahoma next week eh? Maybe someone should have called around to see if we can get out of that game

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Nebraska played pretty solid, think we could compete in the MAC. Illinois loss is looking worse by the minute. Looking at the schedule there's a good chance that was the last win for the season. Oklahoma next week eh? Maybe someone should have called around to see if we can get out of that game

Nebraska should be able to push OU’s OL around. They won’t be a really good unit until after Texas most likely. Don’t see the Husker offense doing a lot, though. Martinez is a BUM.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
CSU lost to Vandy?

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

I don't want to feed ur HAMILTON HATRED, but CSU has this big high production light show with sirens and shit HYPE VID that they play when the 4th quarter starts... They debuted it to a 90% empty stadium while losing by 2+ touchdowns to an FCS school they paid to come beat the shit out of them. It was the saddest shit I've ever seen, I really wish someone on the production crew would have pulled it, lol.

Unfortunately I can't find a vidya of it so you'll just have to use ur imagination.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I don't want to feed ur HAMILTON HATRED, but CSU has this big high production light show with sirens and shit HYPE VID that they play when the 4th quarter starts... They debuted it to a 90% empty stadium while losing by 2+ touchdowns to an FCS school they paid to come beat the shit out of them. It was the saddest shit I've ever seen, I really wish someone on the production crew would have pulled it, lol.

Unfortunately I can't find a vidya of it so you'll just have to use ur imagination.

Start a REVAMPED dynasty and bring CSU back to first down glory