• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 2 Thread - Blinded by the Light

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Weird edit, lol. I’m in western nc a lot, no complaints from me. I was just confused

I'm an App grad, I think I held on to State as long as I did because App wasn't competing at the same level. You could still argue that considering how top heavy CFB is, but App hosting ACC teams and beating UNC and ECU and South Carolina the last few years, I can definitely tell you it feels a helluva better to cheer for a team who consistently punches above their weight instead of consistently squandering talent and expectations. Even easier when your school is now on that level playing field with the big dogs in your state.

I also held on because I was indoctrinated and tied a lot of my identity to being a State fan, which is of course, fucking retarded. But live and learn.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I wouldn't want to share any part of my identity with Wolfmad either

Wolfmad posts are a great reminder to get the fuck out of what you know and challenge yourself to live and think differently. I went to NC State-FSU basketball last February, and as the Pack beefed the game in typical fashion, I heard hundreds of Wolfmads screaming the same stupid shit I heard their dipshit dads says in 2000 to Damien Wilkins and Kenny Inge and Herb Sendek. Time really is a flat circle with those assholes. Let them fester in their self-imposed hell.

Renegade

Charge on!
giphy.gif