• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 13 Thread - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

bruin

Tennessee finishes 7-5 and easily could have beaten 2 other really good teams in old miss and Pitt. After the shit show that was last season and the off season with losing 30+ players transferring out, Heupel deserves some corch of the year votes in the sec. Amazing to see what he did with the offense in such a short period of time.

I wasn’t very excited about the hire at the time but after watching what he did, I have some hope for the future. If hooker comes back, they will be picked 2nd in the East next year.

Saw your leading rusher RB entered the portal. Heard he’s interesting in CHIP. Thoughts?

bruin

FOWLER still growls? When he makes a big call. If not now then never someone is going to get into his ear about that.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Saw your leading rusher RB entered the portal. Heard he’s interesting in CHIP. Thoughts?
He was good when he played but he was hurt a lot. Best running back as far as talent for sure. Not sure why he’s leaving.

Brick

I'd throw a flag on guys begging for a flag. I hate refs as a rule but WRs begging for penalties on every other play is so fucking dumb.
yeah but at least it's only a few times a game. watch the NBA and its LITRULLY every other possession!

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Can I just say that I hope the WOKE mascot police never come for the swarthy, drunk POKE mascot? His glossy, ruddy, and furrowed face gives me life. I just don't want people to think he makes borderline community college kids from Oklahoma look bad

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why was Civil War not an after dark game?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
OU has adopted the increasingly popular jump ball PI offernse I see