• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 0 Thread - All Right Now

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
RG3 on ma’teevee and I’m actually liking this guy again. Did they finally push poor Corso to the landfill?

TonyGin&Juice

He’s still on. Pretty much leaves the set for the two hours between. Will put on headgear.

I loved the guy for calling me a “good wop” back in 2000 right before his car got struck by lightning at Lane Stadium. Didn’t have the heart to tell him he was way off but he was already five shots in that day. Really sad they keep dragging him out.

bruin

I loved the guy for calling me a “good wop” back in 2000 right before his car got struck by lightning at Lane Stadium. Didn’t have the heart to tell him he was way off but he was already five shots in that day. Really sad they keep dragging him out.

That SUNDAY night at Lane Stadium.

The LORD works in mysterious ways.

Wop more respect than SPAGHETTI head lol

TonyGin&Juice

That SUNDAY night at Lane Stadium.

The LORD works in mysterious ways.

Wop more respect than SPAGHETTI head lol

Those were the good years in BLEAKSBURG comrade. Even the Hillel chicks were fun.

RG3 makes me feel bad for all the dunking I did on his stans in DC back in 2012. This guy good on the camera. Too bad his taste in womyn just awful.

Bert B still in FBS? Jebus Cristo, that bum a luckier sonofabitch than me to me.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I'm thinking my local FOX made the right call in airing the Packers-Bills preseason game instead Nebraska-Illinois.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Wtf is up with the 9am PT start time for Oregon v THE Ohio State lol

I’m going to be drunk by 10am and asleep by 1pm with kick off times like that…