• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 0 Thread - All Right Now

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Hey Scott Frost when designing plays the blocking scheme should include blocking the DT lol.

Renegade

Charge on!
Not just Milton. Frost's UCF teams were better top to bottom than the motley bunch he has at Nebraska.

Yeah, even with the shitty winless season in there, Frost inherited a ton of talent from O'Leary. Several key offensive playmakers like Tre'Quan Smith and Jordan Akins, as well as most all the defensive talent. Frost basically brought in Milton, some elite speed at RB, and a few talented WRs. On defense, he signed one legit DT in Trysten Hill and gave Shaquem Griffin a fair shot, which turned him into a sack machine at OLB. But other than that, pretty much all the main contributors in 2017 were GOL guys. He inherited a pretty solid roster that needed a different message and a different system. Not the shit show he inherited from Mike Riley at Nebraska.

Brick

Gotta love Martinez being hyped preseason EVERY SINGLE YEAR only to look like absolute shit week 1 EVERY SINGLE YEAR lol
think of how bad he was in that game...and he didn't even throw an interception. hard to believe it could have been worse. WOOF

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Man, Hawaii really fucking blows lol

I assume they suck, because the alternative is UCLA is actually good, which is impossible

Your reverse psychology won't work. Juicy always looks good in August/September.

Then school starts and the kids actually have to go to class and their performance usually drops off.

Or, Chip finally turned the corner and what we were thinking we'd see in 2018 will happen in 2021. [Gun2head]

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I remember this would be the score of CHIP games at Oregon with like four minutes left in the first half lmao

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I remember this would be the score of CHIP games at Oregon with like four minutes left in the first half lmao

trGKbXK.png