• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He fucking mashes. The ball sounds different off his bat. His second AB he lasered a liner right to CF but he crushed it.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
So Castellanos gets a longer suspension for taunting than any of the Astros got for cheating their asses off. Got it. Manfred is the worst commissioner of the major sports leagues by far.

latest

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Baddoo is a fucking beast.

Last edited:

Wolfman21

this man has a one minute montage of questionable calls in one game(i'll admit, some calls in this i agreed with him on...but very few). Absolutely the worst umpire in the majors.

Wolfman21

Does K-Zone or whatever account for how poor the camera angles are at some of these parks? It’s 2021, so probably, but I don’t trust it at all.

i don't either, and i vaguely remember us having an agreement on this topic before. However there are plenty of examples in that one video alone of him calling a pitch a strike when its further outside/inside than a pitch he previously called a ball. Like i said in my original post...there are calls included in this montage(though few) where I actually agree with Hernandez' call. However the amount of inconsistency and blatant horrid calling in just one game that this video presents is mind blowing, haha

Wolfman21

8 innings...14 k's, 0 walks, 1 run allowed by Degrom today.......takes the L. Mets only had 3 hits...Degrom had 1 of them. I don't understand why he doesn't request them to get rid of him because he deserves so much more support than the Mets give him year in and year out. But I respect him for it. Dude just goes out there and is the best pitcher in the league and doesn't make a fuss.

Wolfman21

why do we even have MLB replay...holy shit they just handed the Phillies the lead in the 9th inning when the runner never even touched the fucking plate