• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ugh Steven Dugger is 2-14 on the year and those two hits are killing the Rockies! Is this the molestor/pedo dugger? Why isn’t he in prison?

Giants regain a 2 run advantage in the 5th.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Suddenly I realize these 7 inning games don’t leave enough time for the Rockies to make a comeback...

bruin

Whatever happened to Buddy ?18704
Must have missed that part on E’s True Hollywood story. All xanaxed out. The mid 2000’s were a trip man.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Trevor Story hit a 2 run double with two outs in the bottom of the 7th to bring it back to a two run game... then McMahon hits an RBI single to make it a 1 run game!

Giants make a pitching change. #shookones!

CJ Cron comes up and works it to 2-2 count and hits a little blooper single...

Runners on first and third when CHUCK comes to the plate with a pinch runner for Cron! Chuck works the count 2-2 then fouls off several before we get another ball... full count!

Chuck turns NAZTY and hits the walkoff HR! Oh.my.fuck!

So glad the game ends in the 7th and the Rockies can’t blow it! Look at me influencing the sim!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The Rockies went down early when gray gave up a 2 run homer, but overall he seems to be pitching well! Now we’re in the bottom of the 4th and the Rockies beat up on Logan Webb when he lost control and walked some batters! Now they’re pulling him after walking in a run to give the Rockies the lead!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Uh oh, the bullpen gives up a 2 run homer in the 7th, making it 6-4 Rockies. Would be a great time for a seven inning game instead!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Robert Stephenson puts ‘em down in order in the 8th! Could use some run support from the offense here, not feeling great about a 2 run lead heading into some good giants hitters

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Rockies started the 9th with a hit and a walk, so 2 on base with no outs! Then they somehow bunted into a double play lol. Seems bad!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Oh Christ, the BUM Daniel Bard is in to close and walks the first batter, lol. I might as well just turn this game off or fast forward the sim because I have no faith in this bum

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Baird got two strikeouts the dom Nunez tries to throw out a runner and skies the throw , allows a run to score and the tying run to third....

Fortunately the BUM managed to get the save when he grounded the next batter out!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It's been a pretty good week to be a Rockies fan, honestly! Won a series against the Giants where they were outscored by about a milion runs overall, hahah.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I was too depressed by 3” of snow in my Monday sim to listen to nice Friday/Saturday weather....

We super simmed to Sun/Tues

This game is kinda slow. In the bottom of the 4th and the stupid cardinals at winning 2-0 on the Arenado HR and another Arenado run scored on a Molina double. Watching Arenado destroy the Rockies is fitting. At least Marquez had found a little control in this start. Last time I listened to him was that 1 inning travesty of a start against the giants

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Wainwright had a chance to pitch a CGSO, but the Rockies got a hit and a walk in the top of the 9th to put the tying run on base... so the Cardinals head to the bullpen! A really boring game is close enough to head for a potentially exciting ending!

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
A's are run by total idiots. Obsessed with building that waterfront park that will NEVER happen. Just build on the Coliseum site.

But I think they're intentionally focused on the never going to be built site. Gives them an easy out to get out of Oakland (which is a moronic move long term).

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Padres up big on the Rockies with the biggest bunch of no-names they’ve rolled out all year! Tucupita?!

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Isn’t attendance shitty? Why would it be moronic to leave?
Coliseum site is great: just rebuild there. Oakland has tons of money and potential. Other pro teams left.

Attendance is shitty because the park is terrible and ownership is hated.