• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
About ready to write off the Padres this year. I think the "SLAM DIEGO" thing is in the process of regressing to the mean, and Lamet lasted two innings today before "forearm tightness." Clevinger is already out, Lamet will likely be the second Tommy John surgery this week for the team, and Tatis is going to keep going 0-5 until they sit him and force him to have surgery.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Is it too late to cancel my MLB Extra Innings package?

Something like 25% of the last 35 Tommy John surgeries in all of MLB have been to Padres players.

It could be an incredibly bad bit of bad luck/coincidence, but there are definitely rumblings that the training/medical approach is not really up to par. Gore has not progressed like he should, and while I suppport bringing him along slowly if the alternative is having him be another casualty of the training approach, more arms will be needed by summer, without a doubt.

The left on base thing is definitely a regression to the mean from last year. I saw a tweet that called the Padres "LOB City" and had a good laugh, lol

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I don’t get how Gore hasn’t progressed like he should. He is 22 and had his last season blown up by COVID. I assume we will see him this year.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I don’t get how Gore hasn’t progressed like he should. He is 22 and had his last season blown up by COVID. I assume we will see him this year.

We better! I’ve got him stashed on the bench in my keeper league.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Bard finishes the game by drawing a weak grounder from Aledmys Diaz in a snow storm! The Rockies announcer is obsessed with whether players are wearing long sleeves or not... Bard has long sleeves, but pushed them up over his elbows, bare forearms! He’s half the man Jack Corrigan wants him to be!

Much better weather in my current sim!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm reading that he's having trouble locating and developing secondary pitches. Padres already have that role filled by Chris Paddack!
Future Tigers bullpen material right there

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Go Gnats!

Therapy bunny in Oracle Park stands a hit with San Francisco Giants' fans

i

Wolfman21

Braves go 0-2 in their doubleheader with the Diamondbacks today. 14 innings, they totaled 1 hit. This from a lineup with Acuna, Freeman, Ozuna, Albies....against old ass Bumgarner and something called Gallen. Team got some soul searching to do

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Yep hate it and wish we could at least veto it in a game like tonight. Ruins a game that feels like an instant classic.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Padres needed that last night after they shit the game away the previous night. I still can't believe Snell picked that ball up as it was rolling foul.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Hill is filthy. Them bums in LA booing Machado made me love that shitbag more than I ever did before. Gonna order a taco wrapper LARGE shirzey of that shithead in celebration today. #thinspiration

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Trevor story gets his first home run of the season and CJ cron gets a HR the same inning to tie it 2-2!
I already know this. Both on re-draft league roster... :djscripclub::thumbsup:

Reel E looking forward to this SEA-HOU series. Houston always plays better at Minute Maid and should have the majority of the lineup back unlike last week in Seattle.