• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Schedule has been easy, but it’s nice to have some depth and confidence. I think Paddack has about 3 starts before he’s expendable. Clevenger is somewhere getting better, too, let’s hope.

Darvish-Snell-Lamet is a legit top 3, on par with even the pinche doyers. Musgrove, Morejon, and Paddack are just the lemons next to the pie, IMO.

Wolfman21

i can't remember the last time i've ever seen an entire MLB team be carried by one player...but Ronald Acuna is doing that with the Braves right now.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Went to the Nats game last night. First game in person since the World Series (obviously). It was awesome, also social distanced ballparks are pretty great, no one around us, no lines, no traffic. It was basically a throwback to the 100 loss Nats team (on field product was as well)

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
When I watch my MLB Extra Innings package, they show these commercials for the RBI Baseball video game. I swear I think it must be a joke. The game looks like such shit. I can't even imagine seeing The Show and then rolling this turd out there. Who even buys it?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Yeah, that's not really a legit criticism of LA.

That they are a transplant team who quit because they were the Yankees' bitch in NY, whose very existence in LA was founded on vicious racism, and that their fans are alcoholic graveyard shift warehouse workers with anger issues towards women getting by on dad's money- those are both legit. Go Blue!

kristinsmart-1.jpg

Last edited:

bruin

Yeah, that's not really a legit criticism of LA.

That they are a transplant team who quit because they were the Yankees' bitch in NY, whose very existence in LA was founded on vicious racism, and that their fans are alcoholic graveyard shift warehouse workers with anger issues towards women getting by on dad's money- those are both legit. Go Blue!

kristinsmart-1.jpg
Lmaooooo ORALE!!!!!!!18416

Last edited:

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Houston in town this weekend. Debating on going down to catch a game either tomorrow or Sunday.
Hoping for a few hecklers on the broadcast tonight.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Big game starting but I’ll never make it. Long week at work. Gonna watch as long as I can though. Manny needs to go off.

bruin

Tatis eating a fastball right down the dick. Then the best shortstop in the game (Seager) shows him how it’s done.

SD fans, showed up with pride. Still Chavez Ravine South, though. How Pads fans could live with 70% of Dodgers blue behind home plate..

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I was behind the plate. There were two groups of dodger fans within earshot, total.

Where were you?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Reel talk tho, Tatis will be in the OF by August at this rate. Every ball is an adventure. Not great

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Crone to SS Kim to 2nd. Tatis in left. Prolly a better team like that anyway. Profar on the bench

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Neither Croneworth or Kim can make the plays Tatis can, but Tatis is struggling just making routine plays and throws right now.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
What are you even talking about? Guy was white.

Dodger fans are guests here, and most honestly acted like it. There are 18 more games, it was all good. Everyone excited to be back in person.

I would tell dodger fans to just chill when you’re a guest. Don’t start no shit, won’t be no shit.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I bought mlb audio subscription so I can listen to games on my schedule! It’s great because I never pay attention to baseball so I really don’t know what will happen even though I’m playing a game from Saturday!

Obviously the Rockies will always lose, but the surprise in how they lose will remain intact!

Last edited: