• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Lance Lynn is one of my favorite pitchers to watch. He just goes right as guys with fastballs. Hit it if you can mother fucker

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Brick moving to LOLORADO and becoming a stoner Rockies fan is my favorite recent development on this dying vine

I'm enjoying this also, but it's not even my favorite LOLORADO development this year! I was on the edge of my spaceship chair watching Travis try to escape a baseball-specific temporal vortex that somehow warped the fabric of spacetime itself!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It is so crazy to me that Arozarena is still technically a rookie this year. He hit 10 home runs last postseason lol. Anyway, he did it all last night. Fucking hell of a player.

bruin

Needed that bad last night. Julio not even got it going with his arm, but got the first RBI of the series for the boys in blue. Like his raza bro Fernando, he also rakes.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The Rays got hosed last night. I know that the rule was properly followed, but damn that was horrible luck on that ground rule double. Here is the clip if you haven't seen it. 13th inning...

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
5q0jv6.jpg

Wolfman21

Why would you post a video of yourself getting embarrassed?

thats the Barstool way to be honest...say a bunch of loud and dumb shit that the 13-16 types that scream the N word into the mic constantly on call of duty and the 18-21 "i drink 13 beers a day and i'm proud of it" types just salivate over

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I still don’t understand how the Giants are good and they are probably headed to the NLCS.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I wouldn't call Bochy a retread (although I guess he literally is since he managed them before haha), but Warshington and Showalter? Yuck.
Yeah I didn't mean it in a disrespectful way. I know the guy won 3 world series, but that was with a different organization that seems to just know how to win. Padres ain't that.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Off that list I guess give me Bochy or Showalter. I don’t want Ausmus and I don’t know about the other guys.