• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
No doubt, but they are the underdoges playing with a tiny budget and I respect how they make it work. Who else am I gonna root for? Damn sure not the Cardinals or Dodgers or Yankees or Red Sox. White Sox are ok, Astros lol, fuck them. Rays it is.

No love for Milwaukee?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah they are fine, same with San Fran and Atlanta I guess, but I'm sticking with the Rays. Brewers/Rays would be tight. Not for MLB ratings though lol.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
No doubt, but they are the underdoges playing with a tiny budget and I respect how they make it work. Who else am I gonna root for? Damn sure not the Cardinals or Dodgers or Yankees or Red Sox. White Sox are ok, Astros lol, fuck them. Rays it is.

Rays in a nutshell

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That isn't the Snell trade, though. That's the Pham and Cronenworth trade. Both sides did well on that one. The slap dick prospect is Xavier Edwards and is a stud.

goblue96

The Fighting Seligs? No love for Milwaukee.

major-league-bob-uecker.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I'm excited for the playoffs. There are some great matchups. White Sox/Rays in ALCS Giants/Brewers in NLCS are my predictions.

goblue96

I’m cheering for a giant meteor to strike Fenway tomorrow night. Hopefully, Albany isn’t in the fallout zone.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Wtf is this mlb ops stat they are showing next to OPS? It says mlb average 100 and literally every batter no matter how shitty is above 100.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not a good time for your starter to lay an egg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The beard with no mustache is the worst fucking look. I hope that guy hits into a double play every time.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Can't believe they pulled him but I guess that's Wildcard baseall

yeah idk, Nats SHAMPSHIP year featured Scherzer battling through multiple bad starts when everyone was screaming to take him out. Loved it. He kept them in the game.

Disclaimer or whatever, I didn’t see enough for the first innings to really have an opinion and they have so much data to make the decisions.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It says MLB Ops. I have no idea. It’s right next to ops on the screen when each batter comes to bat.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
OPS+ is OPS on a scale. MLB average is 100. Yankees and Red Sox are both top 15 in team OPS so maybe you are just seeing a lot of above average hitters.

I haven't seen it but I've been busy getting insanely mad at NCAA 14 REVAMPED

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Quick hook on Eovaldi. Nats approach was such a unicorn in 2019. I remember the Astros yanked Greinke after 70 pitches it was such an obvious dumb call.

Haha now a double off the wall. The BAD quick hook decision saved by the play at the plate.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I want steve levy before aRod. He’s such a mong.

HS education will do that!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yankees cursed by too many Italians on the field. Clearly meant to supplicate their long Island plumber/gas station employee fan base, but it backfired.

Gallo batting under the mendoza? Lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tonight's game should be a good one, too. Wainwright always seems to come up big in these games. He gonna have to. Dodgers are going to miss Muncy, though.