• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
9-8 for a first year HC with an unproven rookie QB and aging defense would be a big step up though...

Likely means we aren't leaving 39 year old Jason Peters on and island protecting Fields's blindside anymore. Yay for 1 game above .500 being a step up from near criminal negligence!

Sorry, meant they'd go 9-8 forever. If they went 9-8 next season that would be a major success given the terrible OL and aging defense and lack of weapons. If the Bears screw up Fields they really should lobby for the NFL to get rid of the forward pass.

CJ_24

Sorry, meant they'd go 9-8 forever. If they went 9-8 next season that would be a major success given the terrible OL and aging defense and lack of weapons. If the Bears screw up Fields they really should lobby for the NFL to get rid of the forward pass.
Or lobby the NFL to get rid of the Chicago Bears!

bruin

Staley’s a dolt, but he’s from the McVay coaching tree so he’ll get a pass. Speaking of McVay, I was cackling and rolling a blunt seeing his weasel ass get pantsed in the second half yesterday. Go run up and down the sidelines like some grad assistant at Western Kentucky you weenie.

Miami firing Flores makes sense. Yeah, fire the guy who has a winning record against Belichick. But he wanted to trade for WaTSOn!!! This is the Shield, not ABC family…

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Flacco was ELITE that Superb Owl run just like ELI was during his. Is anybody's defense is as good as that Denver defense was? Maybe Buffalo or New England. I pick JOSH to go all the way because I don't have trog concerns about BALANCED OFFENSE

JOSH throws the ball and is their most effective running back and isn't fragile af so it is very effective

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Staley’s a dolt, but he’s from the McVay coaching tree so he’ll get a pass. Speaking of McVay, I was cackling and rolling a blunt seeing his weasel ass get pantsed in the second half yesterday. Go run up and down the sidelines like some grad assistant at Western Kentucky you weenie.

Miami firing Flores makes sense. Yeah, fire the guy who has a winning record against Belichick. But he wanted to trade for WaTSOn!!! This is the Shield, not ABC family…

Apparently it was the opposite and Flores didn't even want Watson. He should have no trouble finding another job

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
You can believe in this Detroit Lions rebuild. They're doing it the right way this time

No link. Subscriber only.

coogrfan

I find it hard to imagine anyone doing much better than DC did with the dysfunctional shit show he inherited. There was some speculation before the season that Culley was hired to be the fall guy for the 2021 season, after which the front office would find someone else (possibly Lovie Smith).

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

I find it hard to imagine anyone doing much better than DC did with the dysfunctional shit show he inherited. There was some speculation before the season that Culley was hired to be the fall guy for the 2021 season, after which the front office would find someone else (possibly Lovie Smith).

PxlPQHO.gif