• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It was the Lions.

6PDzUhh.gif

GODGERS

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
porkers gonna have more wins than Lions and Bears combined

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lions at least get to play the Bears twice, but Fields will probably ball out on them because the Lions won't be able to capitalize on the Bears horrible OL.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
muni lot cray

dude in the black shirt has CTE now

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
he doesn't strike me as someone who has previously pursued any athletic endeavor which would have caused repeated head trauma

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Lions at least get to play the Bears twice, but Fields will probably ball out on them because the Lions won't be able to capitalize on the Bears horrible OL.

Interim HC Mike Pettine will be a wildcard in those games.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I hope ESPN doesn't cancel this because of a few birds and cuss words. Right now it's rough with some great moments, they're only going to get better at this. I thought Peyton would be the better one but honestly I like Eli more. He just really doesn't give a shit in a good way.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I know Peyton doesn't want to travel (I'm sure Eli doesn't either) but they should host each other on alternate weeks so they only have to travel twice a month if they ever end up doing this full time. If they keep doing it for 10 weeks or whatever then that's even less travel. If they were both in the same room I think it would be much better. I think they should also lean into more of the game talk instead of trying to turn it into a podcast with people like Lebrin, get other QBs/defensive greats and break down the strategy of what's going on. I especially loved the talk Peyton had last week where he was saying what the defense should do based on what he wouldn't want to see in that situation. If you want Lebrin, add a 10 minute pre-game segment with some interviews based on stories.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I know Peyton doesn't want to travel (I'm sure Eli doesn't either) but they should host each other on alternate weeks so they only have to travel twice a month if they ever end up doing this full time. If they keep doing it for 10 weeks or whatever then that's even less travel. If they were both in the same room I think it would be much better. I think they should also lean into more of the game talk instead of trying to turn it into a podcast with people like Lebrin, get other QBs/defensive greats and break down the strategy of what's going on. I especially loved the talk Peyton had last week where he was saying what the defense should do based on what he wouldn't want to see in that situation. If you want Lebrin, add a 10 minute pre-game segment with some interviews based on stories.

Where do they travel to? I thought they just filmed it at their respective houses or whatever.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Where do they travel to? I thought they just filmed it at their respective houses or whatever.

Peyton films in his buddy's warehouse that has a studio in it. One week Peyton flies to NJ to film with Eli in his house, next week Eli goes to Denver to stay with Peyton to film there. Repeat.

CJ_24

I hope ESPN doesn't cancel this because of a few birds and cuss words. Right now it's rough with some great moments, they're only going to get better at this. I thought Peyton would be the better one but honestly I like Eli more. He just really doesn't give a shit in a good way.
Yeah, my esteem for Eli has grown exponentially from watching these broadcasts. I really enjoy his recognition and understanding of defensive coverages, and he has a subtle sense of humor that's really great. He seems weirdly zen

Brick

lebron is a boring brandbot who never has anything interesting or insightful to say. not that he doesn't have stuff in his head, but he speaks like an executive at an organization. kobe did that too, but at least he interjected some personality into it. i haven't heard brees on a broadcast but i imagine he is the same. he makes gilmore and klatt sound like mensa members.

Snorky's Shame

https://abc7chicago.com/11058867/?...N0yUOGXe9PaLA4PChENeQcEl4yPq2M94l0xYirRsjIuEo

Looks like the Bears are moving to Arlington Heights.

On one hand it’s sad to see them leave Soldier Field. On the other hand, it’s nice to see a world class facility be built in Chicagoland.

Being a Fire STH, I understand why they would want to leave. The stadium is outdated and it’s a pain to drive in and out of.

The new stadium better be grass with a retractable roof, the worst thing the Bears can do is be cheap and build it without a dome.

I feel sorry for the taxpayers of Arlington Heights though.