• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I watched 0 seconds live but checked out the end of the highlights this mroing and glad to see a Brady team get away with a blatant pushoff to give them an easy FG for the win.

THE SHIELD IS BACK

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Can't wait for Sunday night, Andy Dalton gets folded in half by Aaron Donald just before half time, Justin Fields comes in the 3rd quarter and....

Also gets folded in half by Aaron Donald because our OL sucks.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Panthers putting all their eggs in the fucking Darnold basket...I put the over/under for games I watch at 3.5. I understand we suck but gimme somethin to feel intrgued by at least, christ.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
SLIDER is ridiculous

He has every tool except height but he scrambles so well that it doesn't matter how short he is. Dropping dimes all over this Titans defense with only one bad throw.

As an aside, Arizona might actually be pretty good this year, maybe? Would love to see them in the playoffs.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I mean it probably doesn't matter but how does a (veteran?) receiver not just get down there

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Turns out hiring the guy who was the DC for the 0-16 Lions as your DC, promoting a guy who was part of your already shitty special teams to ST coordinator, and pissing off your all-time best player and franchise QB to massage your own ego and justify your shitty decisions resulting in an offseason where he spends all his time annoyed and away from the team makes you suck. Who knew? I’ll enjoy watching this team turn into the Jets once Rodgers leaves

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah he was pretty good. Romo is the gold standard. I heard some guys just screaming earlier, not sure who they are but jeez

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I like Aikman better than Romo, but Romo #2. I think Peyton would be excellent but I guess he has no interest.