• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
That good MEAT lovers????

Had to switch up the order to a coal oven place but still got a meat lovers. The first joint was not answering the delivery dudes call. Upsetting at the time but replacement za hit spots.

As for the fantasy …nfl dot com rated me as a projected #1 finish and a …14-0 record !?!?!

First pick from the 6th spot ….Kelce upsetting a guy picking 2 spots behind me.

Got mahomes in round 3 or 4. Upsetting the league comish who was ready to take him.

This is my year I can feel it!

ZackMills

Have mercy
FRAUDGERS CONTENT @bruin228

giphy.webp

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I might actually watch footbaw this year with TEDDY as QB1! I believe he was the #1 Travis Metric QB prospect and Josh Allen was the worst Travis Metric prospect ever since Jake Locker! I mean he can't be worse than fuckin Drew Lock. All the Denver homers were tombout how fuckin Lock has HIGHER UPSIDE. Fuck me, he had the completion percentage of TEBOW without the magic and with more INTs! At least Tebow could win a game with 1 completion, Lock would fuck it up. I feel like Lock is going to get a DUI, he seems like the next in the long line of Denver DUI QBs

I'll watch until they bench Teddy for fuckin Lock... but the only thing that could really bring me back is if Denver acquires MINSHEW!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I might actually watch footbaw this year with TEDDY as QB1! I believe he was the #1 Travis Metric QB prospect and Josh Allen was the worst Travis Metric prospect ever since Jake Locker! I mean he can't be worse than fuckin Drew Lock. All the Denver homers were tombout how fuckin Lock has HIGHER UPSIDE. Fuck me, he had the completion percentage of TEBOW without the magic and with more INTs! At least Tebow could win a game with 1 completion, Lock would fuck it up. I feel like Lock is going to get a DUI, he seems like the next in the long line of Denver DUI QBs

I'll watch until they bench Teddy for fuckin Lock... but the only thing that could really bring me back is if Denver acquires MINSHEW!

drew-lock.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Also, the fact that I have watched Bridgewater play doesn't bode well for the Broncos, because the last time I watched footbaw, Peyton Manning was still kinda good and I was defending TJ WARD?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni

This account also twits that JT HAssell is being released by the Jets.

Why is this notable? hassell is the 5th Astronaut war eagle to play in the nfl.

Javian hawkins formerly of Louisville could be the 6th although he finished his HS years at Cocoa. Im not sure if that one gets to count doe.

This number could be higher but neither Daniel tosh nor I played a down in the nfl.

jdlikewhoa

In the entire hospital they couldn't have found this kid a damn mattress to put under that table?

EDIT: Go Bills