• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Blue bloods like OU and Texas and big schools like LSU are gonna start to realize they fucked up real quick when no one wants to go there and struggle to win 10 games in that ridiculous conference and then constantly be on the hot seat for not winning national titles every year. SC was probably the last really great blue blood job out there because you have access to a ton of talent, it's easy to CROOT, and there's no one in your division to stop you and only one team in the conference that will give you trouble if you're mildly competent. OSU is up there too, but you still have to play Michigan, MSU, PSU every year plus the occasional great Wisconsin/Iowa team.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Blue bloods like OU and Texas and big schools like LSU are gonna start to realize they fucked up real quick when no one wants to go there and struggle to win 10 games in that ridiculous conference and then constantly be on the hot seat for not winning national titles every year. SC was probably the last really great blue blood job out there because you have access to a ton of talent, it's easy to CROOT, and there's no one in your division to stop you and only one team in the conference that will give you trouble if you're mildly competent. OSU is up there too, but you still have to play Michigan, MSU, PSU every year plus the occasional great Wisconsin/Iowa team.
I for one would be HEARTBROKEN if the new Super!SEC potentially blew up in programs' faces.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He's never had to build a program. OU was a steady power and flooded with talent when he got there, far different situation than the mess USC has been since Pete. I wanna say, "Well it's USC so it should be easy to build" but it hasn't happened in over a decade so idk.

OU had stagnated when he came in and was like the third best program in the conference and constantly getting shit on by Baylor's new spread offense (and TCU in 2014 when they changed their offense and went 12-1). He didn't have to build anything, but he had to retool a program that should've been blowing people out and dominating the conference. The same is true at SC except they probably have lower expectations. SC is still loaded and always will be.

Renegade

Charge on!
Heupel prolly going to OU. Tennessee be scrambling again and end up with Joe Fuckface from Bumblefuck U.

I'd be shocked if Stoops doesn't torpedo him. They had quite a falling out when Stoops fired him instead of his idiot brother. And I don't think Heupel has any real loyalty towards OU as a result. Better job than Tennessee, but given the outsized expectations at OU, maybe not.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I'd be shocked if Stoops doesn't torpedo him. They had quite a falling out when Stoops fired him instead of his idiot brother. And I don't think Heupel has any real loyalty towards OU as a result. Better job than Tennessee, but given the outsized expectations at OU, maybe not.
Agreed.

At least I now have a team that’ll be interesting to watch in the garbage ass PAC. USC under Riley? I’ll subscribe. They’re going to have top 5 CROOT classes off the bounce.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
First name that comes to mind for many will be Jim Knowles. Not sure Knowles wants a HC gig at this point, and I’m not sure he’s looking to move either but who the hell knows.

Renegade

Charge on!
First name that comes to mind for many will be Jim Knowles. Not sure Knowles wants a HC gig at this point, and I’m not sure he’s looking to move either but who the hell knows.

Duke is one of the schools that should go to a system. Either triple option or Run-N-Shoot.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
He's never had to build a program. OU was a steady power and flooded with talent when he got there, far different situation than the mess USC has been since Pete. I wanna say, "Well it's USC so it should be easy to build" but it hasn't happened in over a decade so idk.
It didn’t happen in the decade before Pete Carroll either.

bruin

Still waiting on CHIP alerts.

either extend him or move on and let’s go. CROOTS taking LINCOLNS calls by the minute.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It isn't just him saying that though, I've heard rumblings since it was announced but it was all rumors from people who don't know anything. It might be true though and it makes sense why he'd leave if he was against it. Plus USC only has Oregon to contend with at the moment and he'll be flush with 4 and 5 stars. Beat Oregon and you get a CFP appearance. In the SEC he'd probably get fired after they turn into A&M and lose 3-4 games a year

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
silly season is always so amusing. Doubly so when your rivals are in the crosshairs.

What a crazy 24 hours hahaha. Riley going to the PAC makes sense for him but has major KD to the Warriors energy. 21434

on the flip side, he’s also sorta right. OU going to the SEC was a stupid, stupid move. Can’t wait to sit back and watch!

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
It does, especially since the 13-0 Trojans just beat OU in the CFP semifinals in OT
Obviously I’m not saying he’s jumping from OU to a loaded USC. But he just bolted for a weak ass conference (easily the bottom of the P5, closer to G5 than P5) while OU heads for the SEC.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Obviously I’m not saying he’s jumping from OU to a loaded USC. But he just bolted for a weak ass conference (easily the bottom of the P5, closer to G5 than P5) while OU heads for the SEC.
I'm just saying it isn't even close to KD going to the warriors. Unless the Trojans just put up the best record of all time and beat OU in the playoffs only to have LINC bolt in the off szn. A more apt comparison would be if KD had bolted to Boston

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I'm just saying it isn't even close to KD going to the warriors. Unless the Trojans just put up the best record of all time and beat OU in the playoffs only to have LINC bolt in the off szn. A more apt comparison would be if KD had bolted to Boston
Fair

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
RATTLER and his stupid-ass NIL logo to SC?

SC is full of white guys wishing they were black, so he’d fit right in!