• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 8 Thread - Walking on the Moon

Lightningwar

Administrator
ElIgd9DWMAI_ZeH

Why would the press tell DABO they're proud of him for winning a game, let alone a game against Syracuse? Complete fucking trog

From right before this comment by Dabo

"I just want to make sure I'm at the right press conference here. We did win the game, I think. Am I in the right spot? You don't usually score 47 points if you don't have the right energy."

Dabo

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The people from here do get that Maryland somehow is low key one of the worst states in so many ways.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Texas State corched by NCAA online cheeser with these nonstop lineman out wide formations from no huddle

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Why is BYU #12 lol

Not trying to be snide. Just wonder if you've watched them play. For what they've done so far, before two of the Big 5 start, I think it's fine. I wouldn't be surprised to see them slide down as other teams get going. But if they beat Boise State on the 6th, I'm not sure that spot isn't deserved. I don't think they are as good as Bama or anOSU or anything. But I think they could hang with/beat other teams in similar rankings. Of course, I wear glasses that have lenses that transition to blue, so...