• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 7 Thread: Anything, Anything

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao Alabama d line falling for that shit

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bennett seems like a total chode

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Quincy carter and jd stokely are the only ones who haven’t been. The rest are from suburbs of Dallas or Georgia prep schools. Your boy for the lions for instance.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Member when SEC overs were like 26 and they'd routinely not even be close?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't understand how he's Patrick Surtain II. His dad is Patrick Surtain.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Generally speaking you are II, as compared to Junior if you have a different middle name.

Edit: They are both Patrick Frank Surtain, so I'm not sure why he isn't Patrick Surtain Jr.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
II is for the same first name and last name but skipping at least one generation, I don't think the middle name really factors into it.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Stetson blows what the fuck was that

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That catch was absurd. And now I can go to bed. Yuck Georgia

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni

And one of the only times in history we actually need the designation because the father was also somewhat known. Dwayne Haskings JR? who the fuck is dwayne sr?

Still not as bad as steve smith having a son, naming him steve smith jr. and then putting steve smith sr on his jersey. Thanks for letting us know so we can tell u 2 apart.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Stet Bennett has had about 10 passes tipped or batted down tonight.

Bart scott for 2032 Stetson Bennett THE FOURTH MAXIMUM HEIGHT 5'10" FOotball to be released on PS8

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Man it must be boring as shit to be an Alabama fan. As satisfying as last year was as an LSU fan, most of the season was pretty anticlimactic because we were so clearly better. Multiply that shit by, like, 10 years except for a handful of games. If ever there was a progrum primed for the tribulations of the death penalty, it’s Alabama.

Soonerfan09

Only one screen right now. Just left THE BAR, but didn’t see if the OKC resident won the fight or not. I believe he was ahead going into the last round. I guess I’m rooting for the ‘merican, but I don’t really care who wins, just wanna see a good fight @bruin

bruin

Saucedo (OKC) fought tough -as he always does, but ran into a buzzsaw that is Barboza.

Credit to Lopez. Outclassed Lomachenko. The better big man will usually beat the better small man. Undisputed lightweight champ at just 23 years of age.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Are there 2 less important states?
i-guess-comic.jpg

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
giphy.gif

Congrats to the blue Cougs. Once we went up 26-14 they made plays and we made mistakes. Best of luck going forwad.

Sorry so late in posting; busy weekend. We were in the end zone where all but one BYU TD took place. M'wife felt like over half of the crowd (not counting the cheerleaders and band) were wearing blue. I'll bet that annoyed the Houston fans (I know how I'd feel about it). And in the end zone, we were very loud and annoying. I still don't have m'voice back all the way. The saddest part was the next morning I watched the local news and they talked about the Astros win and high school football. No comment about UH. It must be reel e. hard to be a fan of the Houston Cougars. No respect!

coogrfan

Sorry so late in posting; busy weekend. We were in the end zone where all but one BYU TD took place. M'wife felt like over half of the crowd (not counting the cheerleaders and band) were wearing blue. I'll bet that annoyed the Houston fans (I know how I'd feel about it). And in the end zone, we were very loud and annoying. I still don't have m'voice back all the way. The saddest part was the next morning I watched the local news and they talked about the Astros win and high school football. No comment about UH. It must be reel e. hard to be a fan of the Houston Cougars. No respect!

giphy.gif

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
reap wat u sow!

So a kid who was barely a teen and a coaching staff that have nothing to do with the players and coaches associated with your favorite era of BYU football is reaping what was sown? My grandpa may have been a farmer and not me, but even I know that's not how it works. If Bronco got spat upon or a player from one of his teams, then that's how it works. No one involved Friday night has anything to do with any of that.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I'll post it for you; I don't care. Doesn't change my comment that the kid that got spat on had nothing to do with that era at BYU. Come up with a new reason why he deserved it. Be creative, man!

BYU-Player-Punch.gif

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
M'gay Black cousin told me to take it down.

Actually, I didn't think it worked well since slavery still existed when m'ancesters came to America and this kid went to BYU after everyone involved at the school had already left.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
It fascinates me that I tag Brick, knowing where the conversation will lead, but everyone reads it as "Brick trog trapped JamesNathan again!" I'm glad he enjoys it since he gets all the credit when he only tags me half the time this stuff comes up. That's why I keep doing it; it makes him so happy!