• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 5 Thread: Brandy (You're a Fine Girl

bruin

There's a port on a western bay
And it serves a hundred ships a day
Lonely sailors pass the time away
And talk about their homes
And there's a girl in this harbor town
And she works layin' whiskey down
They say, Brandy, fetch another round
She serves them whiskey and wine

The Pac-12 is back, so is the MAC and the MWC. ALL Power FBS conferences took of their glasses and saw Brandy. Makes you think, doesn't it?? NBA Finals begin on Wednesday night. MLB PLayoffs as well. MAHOMES VS LAMAR ON MNF. Gameday is heading to Athens for Auburn vs Georgia in the DEEP South's OLDEST rivalry, but in EARLY OCT...2020, amirite???????

Notable matchups:

Lousiana Tech at #22 BYU- 6:00 PT, ESPN2 (Friday)
South Carolina at #3 Florida- 9:00 AM PT, ESPN
#12 North Carolina at Boston College- 12:30 PT, ABC
Navy at Air Force- 3:00 PT, CBS SportsNet
Tulsa at #11 UCF- 4:30 PT, ESPN2
Virginia at #1 Clemson, 5:00 PT, ACCNET
wsu.jpg

mlb-postseason-bracket-1.png

Ei99ZjHXYAcT6xF

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F09%2Frick-neuheisel-alabama-song-590x900.png

Ei9KW7JUcAAK1Wz

brent-musburger-pat-haden-d8c90c6946fc8c4c.jpg

cheers, my bros..

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I've told this before but one of my DC friends that I only met after moving here somehow knew BOC in college at South Carolina and, um, didn't have a great opinion of him

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure the NFL is dying to draft players from that shitty ass program lol

Renegade

Charge on!
Mustchomp is so fucking awful. Guilty of Les Milesian clock management. Got the ball back with over 7 minutes to go down 14. Have burnt 6+ minutes on this one drive by huddling most of the way. They've taken a situation where they could score quickly, kickoff and play defense with 2 TOs into a situation of having to get an onside kick.

coogrfan

Joel Klatt is lauding the TCU defense for forcing a fumble at the one in the last 2:00, despite the fact that the Horns RB lost the ball before anyone wearing purple had touched him. :rolleyes:

Wolfman21

NC State's defense is still pretty shitty, but i guess we found a QB finally. And a win on the road over a top 25 team is always nice.