• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 2 Thread - I Still Believe

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

4CdH.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
4 SCREENS with SPORTING EVENTS, 1 SCREEN with NCAA14, 1 SCREEN with NUTOPIA. SCREEN consequences WILL never be the SAME.

NFL SUNDAY TICKET has BEEN PURCHASED. ACCN is still asshole. I thought I could get it with HULU added to ma'ESPN+. but you HAVE 2 have LIVE HULU. BUT now I have HULU n DISNEY+ too. The DISNEY + will be good to share with MMACK since he loved the SING A LONGs when he was a YOUTH and I still catch him watching OLIVER n COMPANY w JENNY FOXWORTH singing some song @goblue96

@bruin DAZN needs to get thur act together n SHOW some FEATURE ENTERTAINMENT or they RISK NON-RENEWAL

Brick

get the lube out for this one boys!

Also, it struck me that amid smoky skies and the worst air quality in the world, the Buckeyes and Ducks were never going to get to play that game, were they?

WE GOT ONE BOYS!

Weeks ago, I decided that on the Saturday morning (Sept. 12) that the game was scheduled to be played that I’d drive to Autzen Stadium, slip inside the gates, pull out my laptop and write a column about what could have been if there weren’t a pandemic.

200.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
get the lube out for this one boys!

Also, it struck me that amid smoky skies and the worst air quality in the world, the Buckeyes and Ducks were never going to get to play that game, were they?

WE GOT ONE BOYS!

Weeks ago, I decided that on the Saturday morning (Sept. 12) that the game was scheduled to be played that I’d drive to Autzen Stadium, slip inside the gates, pull out my laptop and write a column about what could have been if there weren’t a pandemic.

View attachment 13978

It's actually just artwork at this point

bruin

I think 19K was announed at DOAK, a stadium I have been in. I've been in almost every pro n D1-A college football stadia in florida, except for FIU and IRONICALLY UCF"s on CAMPUS joint.

My UCF attending days were in the CITRUS BOWL (also the home stadium of sometime Astronaut High District foe ORLANDO JONES ---not the actor n MADTV supserstar).

My best CITRUS BOWL -UCF memory is when Michael VIck came to town but did not see the field due to pre-existing conditions (long before OBAMA CARE did away with these?). UCF had a two headed monster QB controversy between RYAN SCHNEIDER n VIC PENN. Schneider had wrested the starting job from Penn and Penn had not played that season I believe. Schneider was demolished by BUD FOSTER's @TonyGin&Juice DEFENSE.

A fellow sitting a few seats away from my Traveling party (this was a possible VIck sophomore year game, the hype necessitated me using ma'alumni connections to obtain a bevy of tickets 4 friends n family)...the fellow says as SCHNIDER lays motionless being attened to and PENN is warming up on the sideline "I'd rather have a STIFF PENN than a LIMP SCHNEIDER."

Then at some point a fight broke out near us n a member of the traveling party, my age but working on a worker's compensation claim, used his walking cane to try to swat one of the fight combatants. Virginia Tech won by many touchdowns as Lee SUGGS ran for what seemed like 200 Plus yards. Great evening.

A LEE SUGGS MENTION. I’d snort this post if I COULD.

Lightningwar

Administrator
First time in my lifetime FSU has lost 4 straight openers. The last few years have been a lot of firsts with this program.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
DAZN on the 26th has the WBSS Cruiserweight FINAL. Been waiting on this one for over a YEAR.

BUT AFTER THIS ONE...WHO KNOWS

CANELO TAKING DAZN TO COURT

BUT THIS FIGHT WILL NEED THE ATTENTION OF A SUPER SCREEN

It has been added to my to do list.