• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 2 Thread - I Still Believe

bruin

But I still believe
I still believe
Through the pain
Through the grief
Through the lies
Through the storms
Through the cries
Through the wars
Oh, I still believe

Summer is GONE. Weather would say OTHERWISE.. Week 2 arrives with Clemson heading to WINSTON SALEM FOR College Gameday.

Notable matchups:
Syracuse at #18 North Carolina, 9:00 AM PT, ACC NET
Duke at #10 Notre Dame, 11:30 AM PT, NBC
Georgia Tech at Florida State, 12:30 PT, ABC
#1 Clemson at Wake Forest, 4:30 PT, ABC
Utep at #14 Texas, 5:00 PT, Longhorn Net

Cheers....

636414257170852225-Woody-Dantzler-BB.jpg

OIP.rspzyYxToQhU5nArahz-jQAAAA

cobrakai-1920x1243.jpg

e9a65207e767f57549ce4b017c9fa74c.jpg

XLQGMX3P5VHAZMS434MT3UVISY.JPG

Renegade

Charge on!
Just heard the Southern Miss coach resigned after their game 1 loss?

Yeah, he was already on the hotseat/pissed at the administration because they wouldn't let him hire Art Briles. He just publicly announced the hiring without getting approval and then had to walk it back. There was some other dispute between the AD and him too, so it didn't seem like it was going to work out. He was on the hot seat for performance anyway, so it sounds like he was ready to leave and they were ready to see him go, so they negotiated a buyout and everyone goes on their merry way.

The interim HC is like 30 and was a D-3 HC with an impressive record for a few years with a high scoring offense. Could be what a program like USM needs to inject some energy. They should be dominating CUSA.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
How many screens @Bmack ??!!!?

LAKERS
MAHOMES
UCLA BRUIN BRADY IN THE SEMIS
THE U IS BACK!!! ????
DODGERS GOING FOR THE SWEEP

OH WHAT A NIGHT..

LAKERS --SMALL SCREEN
MAHOMES--MAIN SCREEN W/ SOUND
UCLA BRUIN BRADY IN THE SEMIS-OTHER MAIN SCREEN NO SOUND
THE U IS BACK!!! ????--RUDE MESSAGE WHEN I WENT TO ACCESS THIS "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ACCESS THIS EVENT." ITS ON ACCN which has always been a THRON in Ma'SIDE
DODGERS GOING FOR THE SWEEP---THIS STARTS @9:40 LEASTERN---unknown if i have SCREEN access at this point

ADDING:
WNBA on medium screen

WILL MIX IN NHL as @Yankee151 n ma'LAS VEGAS squard r in CONFERENCE FINALS. THIS WILL GET SCREEN DEDICATION once LAKERS GET OUT OF CONTROL

I'm really in need of a couple SCREEN fixes to my SCREENDOM. 1) the courage to figure out how to get ma'xfinity on a smart tv without buying a 2nd cable box. my AOL email address brain is addled n frightened. 2) ACCESS to the ACCN somehow. I can't even pay 4 it through XFINITY.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH. I"M TOLD I via EMAIL soliciation I GET to purchase the NFL TICKETS THING on DIRECT TV STREAMING because ma'buidling doesn't allow it. We R n XFINITY shop here. I will be purchasing SATURDAY I believe. NFL compelling this year with TOMPA BAY, LAMAR LEGGING IT, MAHOMEY Half-a-billion REPEAT RUN, CAM n BILLICHICK EXPERIMENT. I can't just do with getting the FUCKING DOLPHINS as a MAIN broadcast each week.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
4 screens activated as we approach notable game territory in multiple locations

bruin

TESS back to calling CFB. DOAK WITH A LIGHTNING ALERT

They must have 30k there. ...

BEN HILL GRIFFIN SINGING TOM PETTY RIGHT NOW???

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
TESS back to calling CFB. DOAK WITH A LIGHTNING ALERT

They must have 30k there. ...

BEN HILL GRIFFIN SINGING TOM PETTY RIGHT NOW???

I think 19K was announed at DOAK, a stadium I have been in. I've been in almost every pro n D1-A college football stadia in florida, except for FIU and IRONICALLY UCF"s on CAMPUS joint.

My UCF attending days were in the CITRUS BOWL (also the home stadium of sometime Astronaut High District foe ORLANDO JONES ---not the actor n MADTV supserstar).

My best CITRUS BOWL -UCF memory is when Michael VIck came to town but did not see the field due to pre-existing conditions (long before OBAMA CARE did away with these?). UCF had a two headed monster QB controversy between RYAN SCHNEIDER n VIC PENN. Schneider had wrested the starting job from Penn and Penn had not played that season I believe. Schneider was demolished by BUD FOSTER's @TonyGin&Juice DEFENSE.

A fellow sitting a few seats away from my Traveling party (this was a possible VIck sophomore year game, the hype necessitated me using ma'alumni connections to obtain a bevy of tickets 4 friends n family)...the fellow says as SCHNIDER lays motionless being attened to and PENN is warming up on the sideline "I'd rather have a STIFF PENN than a LIMP SCHNEIDER."

Then at some point a fight broke out near us n a member of the traveling party, my age but working on a worker's compensation claim, used his walking cane to try to swat one of the fight combatants. Virginia Tech won by many touchdowns as Lee SUGGS ran for what seemed like 200 Plus yards. Great evening.