• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 12 Thread - Heroes

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
ESPNU is airing 1988 Oklahoma-Oklahoma State. Charles Thompson running the wishbone vs Barry Sanders.

6gRCnAr.gif

EDIT: Forgot Mike Gundy was the OSU QB. Holy shit: Corso is the color commentator

tenor.gif

Last edited:

bruin

ESPNU is airing 1988 Oklahoma-Oklahoma State. Charles Thompson running the wishbone vs Barry Sanders.

6gRCnAr.gif

EDIT: Forgot Mike Gundy was the OSU QB. Holy shit: Corso is the color commentator

tenor.gif
Did you see what games were on before that hermano GB?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Interested to see what happens in the Windiana -- Ohio State game tomorrow. Should be a rootin, tootin, good time. I feel like if Indiana keeps it within 3 TD's they should keep their top 10 rank

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Interested to see what happens in the Windiana -- Ohio State game tomorrow. Should be a rootin, tootin, good time. I feel like if Indiana keeps it within 3 TD's they should keep their top 10 rank
Yeah, if they smack them by more than 21, They'll just stop counting a top 25 and just give TOPTENDIANA the title

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Crazy how shitty LSU’s secondary is given how many proven, talented players there are out there. Probably going to lose this game.

edit: Really wish we had a current NCAA vidya game, with all of the scandals and turnover I would have an awesome death penalty dynasty going.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"the QBs hand was coming forward" lol. It wasn't, but since we blew it incomplete and the recovery situation was a cluster fuck, we have to stick with the call to not embarrass ourselves

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Illini up 21-7 over the Huskers. Suprised but this is how it went last year and we lost.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I've seen a lot of pathetic displays of Nebraska football but this one may be up there at the top. Really hard to see this program trending the right way in any shape at this point. Just consistently getting outcoached and beat by bad teams.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fields holds the ball way too long for a guy who runs like a 4.6. Just run it dude.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Embarrassing spot in this UC/UCF game. The fuck are these line judges doing?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This year an oddly perfect justification for expanded playoff