• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Whoops. You’re right. Machado.

It’s cool to see Fried pitching well. Typical for the Padres, but happy he bounced back from his injuries.

Was hoping Gore would make his debut this year.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Clevinger mows everyone down in the 1st. Then they sit him down and Morejon proceeds to get shelled for 3 homers in the 2nd. Hopefully he’s not injured.

bruin

Bauer a real one..

Saw some KKKLipzz of his YouTube show and he had Angel rook Addel sp? just raw and organic...

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I downloaded the MLB app and it buzzes me like 5–10 seconds before any score changes. I guess my tv is on a delay. It usually bothers me but last night it saved me because it woke me up in time to see Grisham’s walkoff after I dozed off.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Phils all but eliminated after last night's shitshow. Is there still room on the SLAM DIEGO playoff bandwagon?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

3a927f85d6fa8a42de5e0dcedac3cb38.gif

Lasorda hates mascots. He gets no love from me.

Wolfman21

Josh Donaldson not even on the postseason roster, lol. Man i'm glad the Braves didn't dumb and sign him to the contract he was wanting. Amazing he made it through last season mostly healthy and man he got overpaid for it

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The A's DH is hitting .232 with 2 homers. What?