• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 MLB Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Watching the Padres game and the Rockies just give Grisham the 3rd base line. If you put the shift on a left handed lead off hitter why don’t you just drop the bunt down and take first?? Is that not the way baseball is played anymore?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It’s no schtick. I’ve never had a big league team really living where I do, so I followed players and rooted for their teams when I was a kid and still do. Tony Gwynn was one of my favorites back in the day so I‘ve rooted for them before. I’m all in babby. I was researching their prospects the last few days. They are fucking loaded and even after all these trades only gave up 2 of their top 10 guys. One of which was a SS in Arias. They won’t be needing a SS any time soon any way.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Pm me his name. Im paid by the state but I’m in the Davidson county email system because of the way the courts work.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Just blew this game open. 8 run 8th babby. Clutch. Profar has had a good game tonight but I just don’t picture him as an every day left fielder. Seems like a utility guy. Is Phamm coming back this season?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Potentially. I think this team can take 4 of 7 from LA if they meet in the playoffs. A much worse team has already taken 3 of 7, so...

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Pham broke his hand, so I’d be shocked if he was back, but maybe towards the end of the month.

I think this team could beat anyone, but the pitching, especially the pen, is so inconsistent. Scares me for any type of postseason run. That said, I do like their rotation. Winning one playoff series would be the best they have done since ‘98.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Winning one playoff series would be the best they have done since ‘98.

giphy.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Seems like whenever a good pitcher makes his debut for a new team, he gets zero run support. Clevinger wasn’t lights out but certainly good enough.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They called up Campusano and have him DHing tonight. Curious to see him play. They sent down Greg Allen. Now they have 3 catchers and like 2 OF on the active roster.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tatis putting on a show tonight. Hit a line drive off the center field wall and then next at bat goes yard to the opposite field.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The upgrade at catcher is unbelievable. Nola is super versatile, too. Good Soup!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Don't get too excited by good things your team does against the Tigers

Wolfman21

Mets scored all their runs for the rest of the month today. :crying:

Couple cool things happened this weekend for the braves. Freddie freeman is in his 10th full season, one of the best hitters year in and year out...and had never hit a grand slam. Well he finally hit one friday night. And then he hit another today. 9 seasons...not one. Two in 3 games.

Also, ronald acuna set the braves record for career leadoff homeruns with his 18th passing, i believe, felipe alou. He did it in 1/3 of the games and at the age of 22. Kind of one of those throwaway BS records that they have nowadays but still cool.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Fuckin Hosmer did some dumb shit tonight. 1-2 count he squares around to bunt.....why bro?? Ball hits his fingers so that’s a strike out, plus he had to leave the game. I mean damn. Why is Hosmer bunting at all, let alone with 2 strikes?

Wolfman21

now that Fried is going to the DL, not one starting pitcher that was in the Braves rotation in the original spring training (soroka(torn achilles), fried(loss of velo IL), foltynewicz(loss of velo/stuff), hernandez(opt out), hamels(some arm injury)) is available to them currently. We now have Josh Tomlin, Robbie Erlin, Tommy Milone, Kyle Wright and...whoever can throw the ball straight starting. lol. If the Phillies aren't in first by the end of the week, they should really just give up baseball