• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Maybe the Chicago Bears should stay in Chicago

Novel idea, I know

I mean there's one NFL team in the state. Do Bears fans south of Cook County stop being fans because they're not explicitly in Chicago? I don't get the attachment to it. At one point they were called the Decatur Staleys, shit changes.

I think they should attempt to stay in the city, but I think a move is better than a lot of people want to admit. Particularly if the team is going to be sold.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

rHrlmNg.gif

South OC on full display @bruin

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Until just now, I was getting him confused with Ryan Nassib, the QB that played at Syracuse in @PSUEagle’s favorite offense. I was wondering how the hell he was still in the league, much less guaranteed to get regular season snaps lol
They are brothers, to be fair!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Carl Nassib of the Raiders came out as gay! Pretty hype, he'll almost certainly be the first openly gay player to play a regular season game.:djscripclub:

Wasn't this the guy explaining the extreme basics of investing to the rest of the d line on Hard Knocks a few years go? lol

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

This dude is going full R-side lol

How long until there are picks of him and Riley Cooper getting their asses kicked by security at a Florida Georgia Line concert in Tallahassee?

I mean there's one NFL team in the state. Do Bears fans south of Cook County stop being fans because they're not explicitly in Chicago? I don't get the attachment to it. At one point they were called the Decatur Staleys, shit changes.

I think they should attempt to stay in the city, but I think a move is better than a lot of people want to admit. Particularly if the team is going to be sold.

@BearDownUofA covered this but when they did the renovations in 2002 they killed whatever "charm" was left for that place and only made it worse by letting everyone up to and including the Latin School gangbang set use that field like a pack mule. Selling the team (is Virginia finally going to die?) and moving out of the city could be one of the best things to ever happen to that franchise but it being the Bears they'll likely get bought by Rahm Emanuel and build a new stadium off of 86th and State called Willie Gault / Steve "Mongo" McMichael Stadium because they are doomed.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

My dad, a Luddite's Luddite, is getting a smart phone today solely so he can follow OJ Simpson. When I told him OJ was always on Twitter giving troll level hot takes from the golf course he refused to believe me until I showed him. Never should have done that because now he won't stop talking about the time in '75 when got to hang with the Juice at a Soul Train show back when got confused with Keith Jarrett on the reg. Someone kill me.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Now that Cosby is free... how about we free Saints LEGEND Darren Sharper? Then apply the same logic of time served that Vick gets. Now give me 99 Sharper Saints Superbowl Legend in MUT.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The juvenile humor or overplayed phrasing thing? I didn't miss it. I still hope that cover 1 account guy is hit by a bus