• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
61fX7-qCK2L._AC_SX425_.jpg

Never happen with Carol Woke Warrior Folt at the helm. We stuck with Gentleman Clay Helton for the foreseeable future. 7-5 for eternity!

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Bring back Lynn SWANN!

Swann single handedly crippled the program for years by giving Helton a ridiculous extension. It's not as though numerous other schools or the NFL were trying to snap him up.

In any case, Meyer coming to USC is about as likely as the sun rising in the West.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Looks like a chicken, to me to me.

Somewhere someone is marketing a leather jacket that has the logos for the Edmonton Eskimos, Washington Redskins, flag of Rhodesia, old flag of South Africa, and Donald Trump's face on it.
This is the basement dweller version of those jackets with the logo of every NBA team.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
So unlikely but this would be incredible. Arlington Heights is my hometown and Soldier Field is ass. Anyone who thinks that wart is iconic can miss me with the widest arc imaginable.

Imagine having the smallest stadium and the third largest tv market. Then imagine it looking like a pimple mid pop. That's Soldier Field. Turn it into a museum, bulldoze it, whatever. The Bears deserve better.